SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Hi @Mustang67 I've had a look at it and they all look so cute! ^^

@Mustang67  I think that old habits are very hard to break for all of us.  The thing is to always remember that we're in better places to start to not listen to those doubts as much and begin to work on a lot of those habits.  So don't be disappointed that you feel that your improvements may be small, that's perfectly fine and apart of the process for everyone I think.  As long as we continue to go in the right direction then we're doing the right thing. 

And well done for setting some boundaries with your ex.  You really sound like someone who is taking control of their life.  Considering what you've been through, that's such a great achievement an such a big step to getting to where you want to be.

@rav3n thank you, I've found it!

@rav3n  hey rav3n no pb but had a wonderful linner with kids.  like is good hope is good for you too. xx

Awww thank you so much @MJG017 the workshop that I just finished was very powerful and it really resonated with me.

@Blackcloud most pets do seem to be able to sense when you are feeling down or upset and can provide a lot of comfort while you work through it.

Unfortunately because I live in a caravan park, I can't have pets here. But my mum is looking after my cat, so we have nice cuddles when I see her. But most of all I miss my dog. He was a Jack Russell and he was my baby. And if I laid down on the lounge, he would have to lay on top of me, or at least touching me. My cat is the same. 

@greenpea that is so sad 😞 

You don’t deserve any meanness or horrible treatment.

I think people’s concern for their own safety overrides their compassion.

My son is completely the opposite. If someone is sitting in a gutter, he is the one checking on them to see if they need help. 🧚‍♂️

G

@Glisten  thank you G.  your son sounds like a angel like my daughter.  she stops and gives lost bees honey mixed with water to help them on their way 🙂 thank you i needed to hear your wordsxx

@greenpea that is a beautiful thing to do. Your daughter caring for Bees 🐝 

If you have kind and caring children, it’s proof that you are not a Turd 😆

Hugs G

@Mustang67 there are a wide variety of pet accounts I currently follow on both Instagram and YouTube and I watch videos of them on a regular basis. It’s the only thing that cheers me up and seeing pets in general never fail to brighten me by their cuteness! Cute things make me happy. >.<