SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

1000012146.jpg

The Egg Chair

@rav3n @Shaz51 

Any particular sort of moisturiser @Shaz51 

oh my gosh that chair looks so COSY and you can zip it up!?! never thought i'd say these words but... i want an egg chair @Mustang67 

Also, sorry if this question isn’t relevant to this club/thread/post but how do you guys put a profile picture? I’m on my phone and have clicked on both ‘profile’ and ‘settings’ but couldn’t seem to find a way to be able to put a profile picture in. Thanks 

@rav3n they don't come with the cover.  My ex made it, as he is a motor & marine upholsterer. And they are not cheap.  But yes, they are very cosy 😊

hello @Blackcloud 

i will tag @moderator , @rav3n , @Ru-bee to help you do a profile picture 

hi @Blackcloud 

you are so welcome to join our little club here. As are all the other forum newbies! I hope that you will make some friends and feel a part of our forums family. I hope that you are ok

Oh @Mustang67 that chair looks so relaxing! I wish I can sit and relax on that chair haha 😄

Hi and welcome @Blackcloud 

I purchased this chair over 3 years ago, and this is the first time I have actually used it. And it is very comfy. 

I saw that you like pets, so I thought I would give you this link so you can look at our furry friends.

https://saneforums.org/t5/Recovery-Club/Lets-see-your-pets/m-p/1548412/highlight/true#M110021 

hey @Blackcloud so once you've selected profile, you scroll down to select 'edit settings'. Then there should be a section called 'Personal' - if you look at the right hand side, there'll be a little downwards arrow symbol which when you click will open more options - then you can select Profile Pictures. There should be a couple upload options there - if there's any issues please let me know 😊