SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

haha @Mustang67 sounds like a productive start to the day! glad you're soaking up some of that sun, i'm really tempted to go outside and do it too but my hayfever has already been triggered so just soaking the sunlight through my window for now 😆

@rav3n hey there rav3n, hope you're going well. Thanks for your support and care. Today, I am stressed again. My close friend has autism. I have been trying hard to care for him. But he is not supporting enough for me. Life is so hard. I feel so stressed. Please pray for me

Hello @Healandlove , @Mustang67 , @rav3n , @Oaktree , @Meowmy , @utopia , @tyme , @Jynx , @ArraDreaming , @greenpea 

afternoon everyone 

no public holiday here but then again, I am retired 

435237259_380664318141620_8730977027712591323_n.jpg

@rav3n I have had to go to the egg chair as it was getting too hot in the sun. But I am noticing a few mozzie buzzing around 🦟🦟🦟🦟. It's too early for mozzie, isn't it?

ohhh i'm sorry to hear that things with your friend hasn't been going too well @Meowmy in what way is your friend not supporting you enough? maybe we can try figure out ways to support you both! 

i can see that you're overwhelmed, please do take care and have some breaks - maybe a nice cuppa? 💙 we're sitting with you, manifesting that things get better for you. 

think you can have mozzies anytime @Mustang67 especially up here in far north queensland 

@Shaz51 LOL, I can't believe that Melbourne actually have a public holiday because of the footy. Do you know if Sydney does the same for the NRL?

@rav3n no unfortunately.  It makes my family estrangement and the loss of my nephews more painful.

not sure @Mustang67  Do you know if Sydney does the same for the NRL? sorry 

@Shaz51 I am in dry old Adelaide and there no water close by. I suppose I just associate them with balmy summer nights🦟🦟🦟