SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Glisten  G that is a beautiful story re maggie. our australian wildlife are wonderful so diverse.  what a lovely story re grandson and daughter❤️

Haha apparently they're delicious @ArraDreaming 

Gotta find me a bakery!

Hope you're doin well tonight mate! Would stay and chat more but alas, I am knocking off soon!

@Jynx 👍🏾

@Shaz51 . Had a tooth pulled out at midday today. Needed a root canal. And when you are on the dental hospital wait list, you just can't get one. So out it came.

Not hurting now. Dentist did a great job and between her and the dental nurse, they helped keep my Anxiety at bay.

My birthday tomorrow. Nothing planned. Mum is currently sick. So the yummy homemade sausage rolls will have to wait for another day. Probably a good thing, considering my pulled tooth. Guess I will just play with Nala. Throw her the balls 100 times at least. She is a Kelpie Staffie cross. So she is ball obsessed. Lol.

I hope things are well up in Queensland. Very windy here in central Victoria. But the sun did shine today. So that was nice.

Hello @Glisten . Nice to meet you. Where about - State, to you live? I'm in country Victoria.

Hey @utopia ,

Sorry to hear about your tooth. I totally get you when you talked about waitlists... what a shame the tooth needed to come out because of it. 

If I don't see you tomorrow, happy birthday in advance 🙂

@greenpea  years ago I had an Axalotyl. Mexican Walking Fish. Their faces are very similar to Terrapins. Cute.

Thank you @tyme . I have lost 4 teeth waiting to move up the dental waitlist. It is what it is. At least I still have my front teeth. Lol.

I can hear how frustrating it can be though @utopia !

I was talking to someone last week who I've known for years... she's in her late 30s or early 40s, and after all these years, I never knew she had dentures! 

I was like, Wow! 

Then she said that she has a condition where there is significant calcium deficiency so she had a lot of trouble with her teeth. In the end, she told them just to pull them all out and she got dentures.

I hear how dental bills just go up up up... if only it was under medicare...

See you tomorrow my sister @utopia 🥰

Hope you and your mum feel better soon 💕 

And you would have a great throwing arm playing with Nala 😊