SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

woahhh looks like his energy is definitely coming back... just in a very bart simpsons way instead of a more careful one 😬 @ArraDreaming little kids are always full of surprises! how's your other 2 kiddos, are they joining in the monkey-bar activities?

Oh yeah @ArraDreaming no kidding you got sooooo much going on!

Ahaha just picturing you tryna stop your grievously injured kid from swinging off the bed, haha yikes!

@Jynx wrote:

@MJG017yeah the whole 'runner's high' thing sounds like a myth to me! I just feel sore, sweaty, and tired after running around.

Haha we'll have to do a whole new trilogy, set in Middle Ocean, Endorphins vs Orcas whilst two tiny hobbit-crabs scuttle their way to Vent Doom, the only undersea hydrothermal vent that is powerful enough to destroy the One Pearl.... or something 😋

@Jynx  You're on fire!  Start writing it now!  Hobbit-crabs is pure gold! 🏆  I have Legafish, Boromarine, and Shel-Lobster.  Possible Galadreef as well, but that needs some work. 😁

He’s full got pins in and everything
That was one epic break not gonna lie was pretty terrifying @Jynx but yeah full a beans like 10 days later

@rav3n oh our oldest one does his own little activities which are also slightly dangerous and the baby can’t even walk yet lol

@Shaz51 @ArraDreaming @MJG017 @Jynx @Glisten @rav3n @Meowmy @Oaktree 

Hello friends! @ArraDreaming sorry to hear about your little one's accident.  I hope he feels better and mends really well soon.

@Meowmy , I'm sorry things are hard..I hope you can find something that makes you feel a little bit better by the end of the day. 

We are all here for you.

I'm having some peppermint tea to soothe my stomach. It's been hurting since yesterday. I think it's anxiety from this micromanager 

ohhh double trouble in the house! @ArraDreaming are you and your family big on outdoor adventures? i can imagine your kiddos having quite adventurous energy! 

hey @Healandlove hoping that tea soothes, herbal teas are my go-to for anxiety stomach aches too! i'm sipping on tea (chai) right now as well, sitting (or maybe sipping?) with you 😊

Yeah definitely @rav3n we live on 4 acres spend time most of outside

@MJG017 oh those are amazing!! What about.... Smeagull? 😝

@ArraDreaming oh no way, pins?! 😮 Does that mean he's technically a cyborg now 😂

Oh lush @Healandlove peppermint tea is my fav! Hope it soothes your tum 🤞😊