SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Ye ha yes I support that too @Glisten , @Jynx , @Meowmy 🤣😂

Absolutely that is what just happened @Jynx

@Glisten that's too funny! Freedom as they say!

Hope everyone had a good day.

@Shaz51 sorry you couldn't get the things you wanted done. It's frustrating when that happens. 

I'm anxious today and have had a stomach-ache for most of the day. Early night tonight! 

I am so looking forward to sleep. Specially since I have an early start with meetings!

Much love to you all xxx

@ArraDreaming 🤣🤣 classic, just like this:

ck5bzpxk7al61.jpg

Hahahaha @Jynx yep

in reality I’m laying on a mattress on the floor in a dark room with my phone light on lowest setting trying not to laugh at memes from you because it will wake my kid up

Hahaha @ArraDreaming that has such like.... young kid sleepover vibes! Having to stifle a giggle, hiding under the sheets, listening intently for even a peep that you might get caught 😂

Yeah I’m listening for a sniffle @Jynx or any movement at all

@Jynx wrote:

Hahaha @ArraDreaming I'm picturing you walking into this thread, saying hi, then seeing it's all bras and bra talk, and just Homer-Simpsoning into the bushes 🤣

He's not the only one! 😳

To be fair some of us have been complimented on some reasonable moobs! 🤣

@MJG017 😂😂😂 thank you for the laugh!

Thank you for sharing your interview too. I haven't had a chance to reading but will do so as soon as I find uninterrupted time.

Sending you hugs my friend 🧡 

@Healandlove wrote:

@MJG017 😂😂😂 thank you for the laugh!

Thank you for sharing your interview too. I haven't had a chance to reading but will do so as soon as I find uninterrupted time.

Sending you hugs my friend 🧡 

@HealandloveI need to stop all this 'going to the gym' stuff.  Starting to lose too much weight.  They're in danger!

Sending some hugs right back ❤️