SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Ainjoule @Oaktree @Bill16  @Jacques @Asgard @Shaz51 

@TAB describes me as “Buffy the axe 🪓 slayer. All 66kg of her.”

🤣

Sorry for delay! School holidays and have been sick

My words  are if anyone still interested are

Empathetic

Creative

Intelligent

Organized

Friendly

hope everyone is having a great day, 

Sosad

Integrity
Sincerity
Humour
Tenacity
Honesty

Jacques

i can tell you that you are

Caring, STRONG and empathetic towards people straight away without even knowing you! You would not respond to people or be on this site if you didn’t have GOODNESS and love for yourself or whatever family you have if you didn’t. 
we all are struggling for control of the beast that is trying to bring us down. The fact that you are doing something to control it says so many amazing things about you. We all see it. I’m sure those who know you well can list 10 or more things! 
you have the COURAGE of a lion also just to do something about it. Please don’t think otherwise and let the beast win.

SoSad

Hi

I’m afraid I’m a very fussy eater from a bad upbringing.

But I’m VERY VERY afraid and will NEVER eat offal !! No way!! Sorry to anyone who loves it! I don’t have anything against it I actually love to watch people eating gross things lol but cannot do it. No judgement just can’t. I’m a very fussy eater. 

SoSad

Hi all

yes I must agree summer I love a good Caesar salad with chicken

winter

i make a mean lamb roast and a great comfy meat vegetable with beans soup 

SoSad

Hi @MDT 

Love all the endings "ty" so is there such a word as humourosity  to complete the list?....Asgard

@sosad-666 I cannot eat offal either! I guess I just wasn't introduced to it growing up. 

@Ainjoule @Asgard @sosad-666 @MDT @Glisten @Shaz51 @Snowie @tyme @Captain24 @Stout @f0x @ArraDreaming @Patches59 @Ru-bee @Meowmy @Bill16 @TAB @Bow @oceangirl @dehaha @Appleblossom @ChouxieChou @Healandlove @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Sophia1 @Jacques @LeChuck @Johnny007 @Adge @StuF @Judi9877 @JollyRogers 

Hey guys,

Sorry that yesterday’s question was so difficult for many of you to answer. Thanks to all of you that did participate. Today I have a much easier question.

What do you like to do?

My answer is spending time with my family. Just doing simple things like having dinner together. That doesn’t happen often anymore as the kids don’t live at home anymore 

Welcome to The Best Friends Club

@Tilz