SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Thanks @Snowie 

The support you guys gave me, made me pull myself up and apply again  🙂

People may have given you support @Asgard but you were the one who put the hard work and effort in. Especially since you didn't get the first job.

I hope you really enjoy it.

@Asgard 

That is amazing news re new position. Told you something better would come along! Glad that I was right, well sort of. Glad also that you are so happy!!! Congratulations and well done 

Congratulations ☺️ ❤️ @Asgard on your new job 

@Patches59 , soo good having neighbours like that isn't 😄 :ok_hand: 

Hello @JollyRogers 😊

@Shaz51 @Snowie @Asgard @Glisten @tyme @Captain24 @Ainjoule @Patches59 @Ru-bee @Meowmy @Bill16 @TAB @Bow @ChouxieChou @Healandlove @Eve7 @Jacques @Johnny007 @Adge @StuF @sosad-666 @Stout @f0x @ArraDreaming @oceangirl @dehaha @Appleblossom @MDT @Judi9877 @JollyRogers @Asgard @Snowie 

Hey guys, now that we have all given a brief description of ourselves, I thought it would be fun to get to know you all better. So every now and then I will post a conversation starter question. I hope that you will all play along.

Question 1) what is your favourite food? Give answers for winter and summer as answers differ depending on weather.

my fave foods

winter = a lamb roast 

summer = caesar salad

hi @Oaktree , hmm, my favourite foods.

well winter i love my dads german rouladen rolls. they are so yummy with creamy mashed potato and some beans or asparagus

summer, i can't go past a good BBQ lamb chops, snags and home made salads.  

@Jacques 

I do love a good potato salad. 

Oh that's such a tough one @Oaktree there's sooooo many yummy foods I like to wrap my mouth around! Hmmmm....

For winter, I reckon I can't go past a hearty stew! Sometimes the simplest is the best, yaknow? 

And for summer, hmmm.... Harder to think about cos I'm all frosty, and now just want stew! Hmmm... either a really well-made kebab, or like, nachos or something. 

Haha I think I might need to go grab some dinner after thinking about all that food!