SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah, dunno @Meowmy , guess I dont try much at all tbh

Its saved me anywhere between $700-$1000 per annum. My electricity bill would be around $100/month and during warmer seasons from Sept-May @TAB I don't want to give the wrong advice but saying its saved me money on my electricity bill. I did it because I knew electricity would go up in price and it still keeps going up. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , I know @SmilingGecko  , all food for thought. If big inheritance comes through might move house, who knows, then no point in getting it

TAB
Senior Contributor

had guy ring me telling me east was north and he says looking at satellite @SmilingGecko  ok was NE where he said N still makes diff. and the one part of roof that gets most sun  has chimneys, vents, tv antenna, so my place not really suitable as roof so small and orientation

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy think done w solar, house not pointing best way for sun either, best side of roof for sun cant put panels on etc 

leave for DES in bigtown about 45 mins, think need some treats ha ha

booked room for after course next tues, no more discount code, think will try and claim travel ha ha . might leave early, have click and collect from like a week ago, might ring first

Hope work going okay

Yes that would make a difference with orientation and stuff on your roof @TAB i have solar panels on both north and west sides of the property which was offered when I signed up. 

Have fun in bigtown. 

@TAB enjoy big town tabby. Glad you're on top of things. Nearly done work. Think have grey hair done may be.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Same re hair @Meowmy  feel bit odd. outside DES

@TAB good luck with DES tabby

@TAB Got the lawnmower man here. He's weeded my back garden and sawed off a branch from a tree that was scraping my roof in these wind gusts. The leaves are getting swept out the back patio and walkway. We might be having extreme weather tonight so the branch won't dislodge tiles on the roof. Just happy to get the garden in tip top shape again out the back. Order at last! lol Am listening to Rife frequencies to detox my liver as of today. It should shift a lot of sluggishness. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance