SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

Good morning @TAB good luck with your quotes. I went with Hello Solar when I got mine installed. mercury goes direct in a couple of days. Not great for signing contracts or big purchases until its out of retrograde phase.  Didn't sleep well last night. Not feeling the best today. Did inner void meditation this morning and am about to do my chakras/luminescent.body detox. Got lawnmower man coming by today.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @SmilingGecko  think they are ringing me soon . I went to another site that recommends people, then 3 dift ones rang me.  so far big differences in price and locations on roof(they have satellite photos)

dont think getting it done soon. 

mechanic finally got back to me about car door lock , he got one, but for $50% more than one I saw of course. just hope it works and can forget about it

@TAB Solar Victoria had a list of approved contractors you could select from. I am familiar with them using satellite pictures of roofs, they did that with me. You could possibly ring your electricity provider and just ask about what steps to take with going with solar. Thats what I did. They told me to go to Solar Victoria's webpage - its a government page that offers subsidies to people wanting to switch. Don't want to scare you but there have been horror stories in years gone by with solar installations - my electricity provider told me this, they may be better able to inform you than me. You don't want to have an expensive outlay with something that is a dud

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @SmilingGecko  but my electricity provider is one of the worst ones, stuff they use does not last long etc.

think might leave it for a while, well local sparkie or no one unless he is too dear

TAB
Senior Contributor

re solar victoria , I am in SA @SmilingGecko 

@TAB Yes I know youre in SA I think we unearthed some kind of subsidy in your area a year ago.  It works differently here but you may still be eligible for some kind of discount, subsidy or loan repayment through the government. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, its max $2500 @SmilingGecko  think they took that into account am on border of area where subsidy goes up as more sun(?) so , get 2nd lowest rate despite climate not dissimilar to kalgoorlie in some ways lol

You'll work it out. Yes it can be stressful sorting out options and making the right choice. I'm happy with my investment @TAB. Just keep putting your feelers out there and you will be guided to make the best purchasing decision

@TAB hey tabby, yea. Life is hard. Guess we need to try hard. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

brother telling me not worth it as do not use enough power. prob right . one prediction said would be selling 75% back to grid for like .05c/kw, thats not how you make $, its by using free power that would have cost you .45c/kw

@SmilingGecko gave me something to do for a day or so lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance