SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

oh nice one @Bill16 i love pasta bake, gosh the meals you have are so similar to what i have. pasta bake, corned beef, tuna mourney, etc. enjoy mate. 

Good Luck @Bill16 !!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

ooh , nice re pizza @Meowmy  not sure whether to see if shop still open, prob not. cat happy enough. got to remember to put bin out later, calendar says pick up tomorrow

Yeah we eat good ay @Jacques thanks @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, it's Good Friday re shops ha. Just thinking this country town people seem to have it hard. No one smiles. A lot have hard expressions on face. A few cannot walk almost.  Not many young people. Life is hard. We are lucky to be alive.

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh I read on fb yest that foodland here open all weekend, prob would have closed early tho @Meowmy 

Hmm, oh well , maybe try and smile, they might smile back @Meowmy 😊

Thanks for sharing that study @TAB it was a bit hard to read but I got the general gist of it. Funny you should mention a dymometer that was recommended to me in the thing I was sent. So you have a wrist grip. I was checking out Rebel Sport, the other places are way too expensive. Still got my resistance bands from K-mart in good working order which is pretty good for K-mart. I don't particularly like shopping there anymore because stuff just breaks. But hey you know my electric throw I mention over and over still works. Had that for many years now from Kmart. But youre right its cheap. Did get a watch from them many years ago and its still ticking. Its funny hey? Sometimes you can get things that last and last. Other times not so lucky. I just got some dirt cheap leggings for $8 from Best n Less the other day.  These old leggings I bought last time no longer fit me but I will tell you theres no pilling with them. You can walk miles and miles and they won't pill.  Pretty amazing. Best n Less!!! lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

TAB_0-1711700107375.png

mine are like this, looks like they are selling new design w spring now @SmilingGecko 

its different these days bunnings and kmart and jaycar all sell stuff from china that literally cannot perform any function whatsoever. wont do something badly, just does not work at all. they are too smart with their pricing when ordering. chinese just smile and say sure we can make that .. and then they still try to sell it instead of dumping it in the hope that people cant be bothered returning it or 1/100 sort of works lol

Do you follow Aussie rules mate @Jacques 

sorry @Bill16 no mate, i am into rallying, drifting and F1. have read a bit in the news about AFL. not very popular in NSW. more VIC

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance