SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks @SmilingGecko. it's great to do this journey with you my weight loss buddy. I am so pleased to hear your pain has been reduced for walking with your new medication and you are feeling fitter.

What are you up too today ?

I'm taking a quite day today. Late night last night for me.

I'm usually in bed about 9 pm, last night was a little past midnight. Lol certainly not a night cat. Speaking of. Do you still have your cat ?

Hello @Former-Member keep up with the Taoist melt stomach fat exercise. Its only a few minutes out of your day! Happy to be in your weightloss tag team. 

I've just been exploring you tube videos by SIGH ENERGY LIGHT, there are hundreds of inaudible audios that rest in your subconscious and make desirable changes in any area of life. The possibilities are endless!

I don't own a cat you must of got me mixed up with someone else on here, its easy to forget I know. I used to own a dog but that was over 10 years ago. I don't own pets anymore due to expense. 

Not much on today. May do some indoor exercise.  I bought a device that uses electroloysis energy to purify vegetables of pesticides.  I currently buy organic produce but if that gets too expensive I will buy regular. 

I'm in the middle of weeding my vegie garden. Got lots of carrots, beets and silverbeet over spring. Haven't planted for summer

Hello @TAB good morning to you! I received a Auspost notification of a parcel delivery today so want to be here to collect it or it goes to a new postal depot in woop-woop which has no public transport accessibility.

So today I exercised indoors. Just one foot forward and another foot forward, then another foot back and another foot back on the spot <repeat> I think it was more vigorous than walking. I used to do it in my aerobics class aeons ago. 

I am so happy you got the inheritance and can start organising a new place for yourself.  Tip: Mercury is now in retrograde (rx) "shadow" and will go precisely retrograde by the end of the month.

Its the worst time to buy a house - its a classic pitfall known by astrologers. You can look it up. I told my ex sister-in-law not to buy a house with mercury retrograde and she ended up having lots of issues with fencing boundaries with neighbours - it was a long and protracted and messy legal case which she could have done without.

Anyway mercury goes direct around the middle of January. Then moves out of shadow by the end of the month of January. So after then buying a house is favoured

Yeah auspost a law unto themselves @SmilingGecko  there are like 4 possibilities for a delivery  and they randomly use them all. Hopefully you get it before goes to other place. 
thanks re money. Just another thing to worry about atm . Oh well. 
thats good re exercises 

not sure if do mine today or rest maybe try it and see what happens. Rested yest and its more sore today (?) 

Sometimes they don't deliver and it just goes direct to the depot. Its a bit of a nuisance @TAB. I'm pushing myself to exercise.  I have more willpower now than I ever have had since working more intently with healing and clearing my solar plexus chakra (center of will) Maybe you could try exercising today again? Its still early where you are - its just after midday here. Hope things go well for you with house hunting. Congratulations again. Its your ticket out of that caravan park.

Sorry am on ph if answers bit short. 
@SmilingGecko 

yes , ticket out.

well done with exercise. Think will get up early tomorrow and walk.

well done with your exercise.

plan atm is to go interstate for a while to look at houses and meet mate there mid January  prob leave around new years 

That sounds like a great plan @TAB !

Afternoon all
Quiet work day here
Slept well as med helped me sleep in hotel bed
Hope you're having chill sundays
Catching up with partner tonight

See you around forumites

Sounds good all round @MDT !

It's good @TAB I am really happy for you. Moving close to a friend interstate sounds like a neat idea. I hope it all works out well for you.  I hope your life improves from now on.  I can't believe that your life has turned around when everything looked so bleak with options.  Keep going with your persistence, its all paying off

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance