SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Good Morning!

The weather up here, @SmilingGecko, is sunny - QLD is hot, humid, and occasionally rainy on nights. 

I hope to go across to Magnetic Island over the weekend to catch a few fish...

Cheers

@BobP  

@BobP I believe we have not met on here before. So I am replying to your message! Yes living in Queensland takes some measure of adjustment.  I don't think I'd cope with the humidity and balmy nights. I have been to Brisbane and Townsville in the past.  That trip to Magnetic island sounds idyllic with the sights and sounds and your fishing. What kinds of fish do you normally catch?  I hope you enjoy your island getaway

Probably not lol @Jynx

Cheers @StuF
🙂

You too mate

Hi, @SmilingGecko , Very pleased to get your welcoming reply. I live in Townsville, only a 20-minute ferry ride to Magnetic Island, and then a bus to the Picnic Bay jetty. Reef fish are usually on the bight, a nice Coral Trout would be great for dinner. 

Merry Christmas to you and yours

@BobP  

@Judi9877 enjoy knitting. Take care.

I like Townsville I went there 30 years ago and no doubt lots of changes since then @BobP. I stayed in a hotel called Club Crocodile which may be near Townsville possibly or closer to Brisbane.  People used to sit outside in the night air in catered pubs and cafes watching the rugby. It was really amazing nightlife.  Anyway your fishing expedition sounds like fun.  What a nice way to spend this time of year! I hope the fish are biting

Cheers, and thank you @SmilingGecko 

@BobP 

@TAB evening 

..'elloo @oceangirl 😊 just making supper I guess here. Foot is getting better. Got that tape and ultrasound. also exercises and going to get an orthotic, its not pain free, just different so far, but can do more , not that I am pushing it.

Got inheritance. guess have to try and buy some sort of dwelling with it now. Bit down today , guess I was looking for faults in everything..

..any ,, way .. how have you been  ??..