SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

LOL @Snowie I completely understand - we cannot refuse our fur babies hey 🥰🐶

I had Tobes outside with me whilst I was changing the tyre but he kept going out onto the path. I ended up putting him in the car and he was happy enough because he was still out with me but safe. His little face was looking at me through the window ....so adorable.

She's now asleep on my lap @Zoe7 😴

Ohh they get us every time with those eyes and face.

I know @Snowie They melt our hearts Hon - so grateful for our fur babies 🐶🐱💕

Tobes is alseep next to me also - it is hard work running away from Mummy lol

He also needs a bath but I will wait until I have finished the wall as no doubt he will be right in the middle of the dusk and dirt when I get stuck into it. 

Better head off for a bit and get to the chemist. Thank you so much for the lovely chat - catch you later this afternoon if you are around. 💙💙💙

You too @PinkFlamingo ❤️❤️❤️

Oh, that’s a pity - I hope you can find a good one at a decent price @Zoe7 🙂

Hey I don’t know if this is helpful, but when I’m at home and I have a flat, I use the long handle of my hydraulic jack as an extension to any tool I’m using, if I need to increase the rotational lever arm..it’s hollow and very long so it is very useful for that purpose (I punched a hole through the plastic handle as the operational end has a tool in it to release the jack) 🙂

IMG_5332.jpeg

 this is the kind of handy handle I have 🙂

that’s so great the pain is about gone 🙌🏻☺️

I’m off to get the nitrogen pressures checked in my tyres, then continue tidying up my office space here at home 🙂

..someone’s gotta do it and I guess it me hehe 😉 

hope the wall fix goes smoothly ☺️

Good morning @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @PinkFlamingo @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Emelia8 and anyone else around. Hoping your day goes weel for you all.

You too @Snowie 💜❄️

👋💕 @Zoe7 @PinkFlamingo @oceangirl @Shaz51 

Sanding the wall today @Snowie but not much motivation to get into it just yet. If I can eventually get that done then I can wash all the walls and paint this evening.

@Faith-and-Hope @PinkFlamingo @Shaz51 💕

Hey there @Snowie 🌺☺️

man’s a very good morning to you too ☺️

I hope you have a lovely day, and the very same @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 and everyone here too 🤗🌺

Hey there @Zoe7 🙂🌺

I hope the day goes well for you as you continue on with the repairs there at home 🙂🤗

:hammer:🪛🪚🖌😎

Hope you get what you want done today @Zoe7 

Still on couch in PJ's!! Motivation can be hard.

@PinkFlamingo @Faith-and-Hope 💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance