SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: @musicfanatic_x crib (anyone is welcome).

Thanks @TAB , I'll check that out and on here and the other forums, might make a thread too, dunno yet

okay take it easy @Former-Member 

Same to you. Do you know any positive threads here? I looked in Social Spaces but couldn't find too many, then again I didn't click on the threads just browsed through. @TAB 

hello @Former-Member

ahh not sure whats active still I just stay in my own corner these days were things like thought for day, motivation etc @Former-Member  so not off the top of my head @outlander @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope  might know

Great list @outlander  .... 👍

Hi @Former-Member  👋  I am up really late tonight. Just had a long intense conversation with one of my kids, so I'm a bit wired from that, but tired underneath it. Just moseying around here a bit to try to settle down and go to sleep, hopefully soon.

G'night.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @TAB, thanks for the threads

Good Morning @Former-Member  hope things are okay with you, been for walk here, had hot bath, made tuna mournay at 2 am lol terrrible sleep feeling a bit better after coffee, will have another shortly 

Hey @TAB , I'm okay, how are you? It's the anniversary of my Grandpa's passing today from 2015 but I'm trying to think that he's in a better place as in my Nana and they're reunited.

I haven't been for a walk yet, I just go for one after I eat. I know how you feel about terrible sleep, and I love coffee, not a fan of Tuna though, makes me gag, everything about it but each to their own. Either way sounds nice

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance