SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Destiny

@Rockdog ,

It's okay you talk to other people. It doesn't mean you have to be a hermit. 

I hear you are 'stuck'. Is the goal not worth it? Time to get up and going again.

Hi @tyme ,

Thank you. The goal is so worth it.

It is all I think about. I do feel that I am slowly moving forward. It is strange, and I know I said it before, but after I ran into her and we waved, it feels like it was a sign to get moving because things will be ok. Then I doubt myself which isn’t helpful. I’m like what if I don’t get on track? What if I never get to meet her again?  I have hope which is very powerful. I can’t explain it. Is that normal for destiny and hope?

Hi @tyme ,

hood you are well and are having a great weekend 😊

Hope to see you later on the Sunday Hangout. @Rockdog 

I've got the kids on school holidays the next two weeks and they are destroying the house already. They are a noise machine.... decibels are hitting space.

Hi @tyme,

hope holidays are going well. I am back at my law studies which is really hard because I have been away from it for so long. I am having some doubts but this time I need to finish. It probably isn’t the right thing but at least i am doing something. I feel a bit sad because i kept going through it with her. I was yes and then no and couldn’t get myself sorted. I do feel that the counselling course is probably more for me but this is something I need to finish first. I hope I am moving towards my destiny. It feels so slow. 

Hi @tyme,

I had a really bad day today. I stated the DBT program, and the counsellor asked me about what happened to get there. She already knew sort of, but I  told her a short version. It was pretty hard to take. I am more upset now than at the time.I got told I was looking through rose coloured glasses. She didn’t hear it all, but I told her the island story. She said that I took it that way because I was looking at it with love, and if I was in a different mood would see it differently. The thing that also made it hard was that she dressed a bit the same, and it made me question things again. Like she was listening to me but didn’t have any feelings, maybe I was wrong about my angel. I tried to get validation but she wouldn’t give it to me. I feel upset because she made me tell the story to crush it and I really wanted to keep it to myself. I only want to share with you. I believe we are right. I might need to quit if it gets brought up again. 

Hey @Rockdog ,

No many people understand. It's important YOU do. You are the narrator of your life. You are the author of your life. You are the director of your life.

Life is about knowing what's important to you and fighting for that which is worth the fight.

I've got a meeting soon, but will be sending you an email later tonight.

Thanks @tyme,

I know I am but if the pieces aren’t real then it won’t work. I just hope they are real. Not sure if you have seen it but I hope my life isn’t like in fight club lol

Anyway thanks for being there and understanding. I think it is real, and I will never give up hope. 

I sort of think everyone goes through fight club at some stage or another @Rockdog . I know I certainly have. And I never thought I'd get out of this fight club. 

I live each day in awe that I'm actually NOT in this fight club anymore. OR, I wonder if we are always in a fight club, but we just notice it more or less?

Who knows?

Hi @tyme ,

yeah that is the part that drives me crazy. I am like yes it is happening for real. Then I wonder if I was making things up. I guess if you feel it then it is real. I think intuition is also there for a reason and you don’t get feelings that are wrong that often. If someone doesn’t like you then you usually know. Sorry for the Tyler Durden moment. It is real and is going to happen. I am now doubting whether I should be messing with my brain at all. I was in an ok place before I went in.