SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Rockdog
Senior Contributor

Destiny

Hi @tyme ,

I would like to know more about destiny. I hadn’t really been in tune with my feelings, but when you mentioned about destiny things became came clear in my mind and my focus on the positive improved a lot. The one thing I wanted to ask was what if the destiny I am focussed on isn’t the same for her and she has other ideas. Were we really on the same page? I thought so, but then thought we weren’t. Is it ok to put all my heart into an outcome that I don’t know would be the same for her? 

356 REPLIES 356
tyme
Community Lead

Re: Destiny

You just need to worry about your destiny @Rockdog . Destiny is what will definitely happen. There's no point over thinking it and complicating things. Just believe it.

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 8.59.09 PM.png

Thanks @tyme,

so I just focus on my side? I do think we were in sync, but there has been some challenges that have come up. But there must be a reason for them. It is so weird but I really was heartbroken. Then I walk right in front of her car and got a cute wave. To me it was a sign that everything will be ok. 😊 

I think @tyme @it will be a few years but that is ok 

Yes. Focus on you. Otherwise you will have the world on your shoulders. @Rockdog 

Destiny is destiny. It will happen.

That's the way to go @Rockdog !

Thanks @tyme,

You have shared my journey for a long while now. I know I go over the same things a lot, but has just been something I haven’t experienced before. The weird feelings of certainty followed by doubt. Then trying to make sense of why things happened like they did. There must be a reason. I have had the weight of the world at times. Like I said to her at the end my head and heart didn’t match up. I am going with my heart. I guess I am stressed about an end result but I shouldn’t be. My head sometimes says what if you waste all my time and emotion on something that the other person doesn’t feel, or isn’t going to work out. But is it really a waste of time or a beautiful quest. It is reassuring that you believe it will happen because you know my story the best of anyone.

Thanks @tyme,

you are the best 😊

Have a good weekend @tyme.

even though you can’t go out, hope you get to enjoy some relaxing time.

Hi @tyme ,

I  am feeling pretty sad  because I really  miss her a lot and it stresses me that she might not care.