SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

SNAP lil Sis @outlander. I was just coming to tag you

Evening @Snowie @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @CheerBear @Appleblossom

Evening @Sans911 How has your day been Hon? ...and more importantly how are you?

Evening @Zoe7 @Sans911 @outlander and anyone else around

Hi @Snowie Nice to see you here too Hon Heart Get up to much today?

Had pdoc session @Zoe7 and went to chemist.

Meds are helping, feeling wiped out. Will stop soon.

Read you are not well. I hope tomorrow resting helps.

👋💕 all .....

Racing the clock on an assignment @Sans911 .  I have a cousin coming to visit from the west arriving tomorrow morning.  I pick her up before class.

how are you? @Sans911 Heart

Hoping you can get some sleep @Snowie and tomorrow be abit better Heart

hope you feel better soon @Zoe7 Heart

Fingers crossed you get your assignment finished tonight @Faith-and-Hope Heart

I understand the pressures of assignments only too well @Faith-and-Hope. I sit here in bed trying to squeeze a few more words out today.

@Snowie @Zoe7 - you're probably both in bed by now. My notifications didn't come through. I hope that you get adequate rest and sleep tonight.

I'm much the same @outlander. Sorry I've not been here much. I'm really pressed to get my assignment completed before next week. I'm getting more done over the last few days but I still am doing less than I'd like. I'm often thinking about you and others. How was your day?

Goodluck with your assignment @Sans911 You are getting it done bit by bit so hopefully it comes together for you over the next few days. Hugs Hon Heart

@Snowie Hope your pdoc session wasn't too tough especially after you session yesterday (or Tuesday - sorry not thinking very clearly tonight Hon). Yeah really unwell - haven't left the couch all day apart from getting dinner organised. Made it simple because I didn't have the energy to do nything but some steamed veggies. Have tomorrow off though so hoping to start feeling better soon. The meds are helping tonight reduce the nose running, fever, sinus swelling and sneezing. Been throwing the doona on and off all afternoon and of course haven't got out of my jammies Smiley Tongue Hoping the complete rest today helps this cold pass quickly.

I'm off to try to get some more sleep too guys whilst these meds are helping. Goodnight all Heart

Thats ok no need to apologise @Sans911 i hope you can get your assignment finished on time,sounds like your quite stressed about it. Is there chance of an extention if its not finished?
Have been thinking about you too ❤
Ive had a busy day but i needed the distraction to not think about tomorrows appointment so not complaining. The wind made it bit difficult though but it suppose to die off tomorrow thankfully. Do you have much on tomorrow?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance