SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 26th May, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: SANE Counsellor, Amour_Et_Psyché!

So glad to hear you're feeling more peaceful now @NatureLover  Heart Anything in particular that brought you peace?

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 26th May, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: SANE Counsellor, Amour_Et_Psyché!

That is beautiful to hear @Kritika which message in particular resonated with you? It's a bit of relief to acknowledge pain toward others, but then also gently accept it. Thank you so much for sharing Heart

Hi? I am new here

hi yes i refreshed and yes i watched the video but i cant hear anything now? is there something i sound be listening to or is it just commentary now?

im also finding this thread awkward to follow - do you posts go to the top?thanks

@frog yes definitely, I really enjoyed when he mentioned it's a long process. We don't need all the solutions right now.

@Former-Member I've never done a self-forgiveness meditation before and the repeated phrases made me feel peaceful. I really like the idea of forgiving ourselves and being kind to ourselves.

sorry im finding this really frustrating -there seems to be a lag with our posts they go via email and then you need to go back into those to find the answers is that right? i cant follow this sorry

@Former-Memberyea its a long process also helped me with releif that its okay to take time

Hey there @Mavis1 one of our Forums Moderators is about to send you an email to help you out Heart