SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Low today

Thanku. Just knowing I’m no alone. Bit wow is me at this time. Tomorrows another day

very true @Pebble67 , what happened today if you want to share xoxo 

You are definitely not alone. I'm also sitting with you at this time @Pebble67 .

Hi @Shaz51 !

Thanks, just feeling like life is passing me by, and I’ve missed my chance, this getting older is the pits, have a loving family and great network of friends, but feel they must be sick of me, I’m sick of me. Am so thankful for your input, this is such a great forum and can see that it helps a lot of people who have no other Avenue to express themselves

Hey @Pebble67 ,

I was actually a member on SANE forums before I became a Peer Worker. These forums have been a God-send to me. It has played such a crucial role in my recovery. So much so, that I became a peer support worker.

So I totally agree with you that these forums have helped so many people - including you and I!

tyme

Hey, so today still low mood, had a short trip to hospital at weekend, on insistence from my family for a uti, that’s not good to talk about sorry, but it’s been an ongoing issue, unfortunately the experience wasn’t good, dr was not a nice person and really no help to me,so have been very anxious and teary ever since, gp appointment tomorrow, so hopefully will talk some of this out with him

Hi @Pebble67 Sorry to hear you are still sitting with these feelings. Is there anything that has helped you in the past? 

When I have these low periods I usually just have to sit with the feelings until they pass but exercise and lots of water usually help move things along. Are you able to do some light exercise? 

Hopefully your GP is able to help the situation. In the meantime, we are here with you and SANE Support Services are always there if you want to talk it out with someone.

Take care,

Paperdaisy 💝

Hello there, 

Good days bad days, this the way anxiety is, yesterday was ok, today not so good. But I’m still rolling along as best I can..have a supportive family,  in don’t  like to burden them with my issues all the time..the sun is shining and I’ve been for a nice walk on the beach, so that’s a plus, oh saw a black snake on beach track, that sure made me jump.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance