SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday// MEN-tal Health // Tuesday 28th November 2023 5:30-7PM AEDT

Very true @chibam 

When my husband tells me things,  he knows that when I am quiet that means I am thinking of what to say next 🤔 ( and he know it )

@amber22 , @Bon_courage 

@Bon_courage , thank you. Yes, it will take time and hopefully my husband and our relationship cone out the other side stronger.

@amber22 @Bon_courage 

Thank you for this topic. By forcing me to ask hubby a few simple questions, I have realised that things are not always as they seem. I will ask my support team for assistance with him in times of crisis

Meggle

Thanks @amber22 , @Bon_courage , @TideisTurning , and everyone else for a really interesting conversation! 🙂

There is also the family friends & carers forum for those of you supporting men, or for the men supporting you! 😊

Thanks everyone for contributing to this space. I feel this an important space and only by collaborating together we can get closer to solving some of the issues we highlighted. Very grateful for the opportunity to chatting with you all.

Thanks everyone @chibam @Oaktree @Healandlove @Shaz51 for being here with us & sharing this space tonight, to @amber22 for leading the discussion & @Bon_courage for your wisdom!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance