SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

It’s a great view from that lighthouse @Snowie . I’m just a bit flat that’s all.

Hi @Eve7 I am sorry to hear you’re feeling flat. The view would be lovely from the lighthouse💖

Hi @Snowie how are you doing this afternoon? 💖

I haven’t been on much lately, so forgive me if I have missed something

@Eve7 around if you need some company

@creative_writer nothing to forgive hon. You do what you can do.

How are you going?

I'm ok. Quick trip to Spotlight with D. Didn't make it to the supermarket. Maybe tomorrow.

@Snowie making it to Spotlight is more than an enough, getting out of the house can be a big achievement with MI. So proud of you 🙂

I felt like I’ve need some breathing space and I also had an assignment due yesterday. I also went out for dinner yesterday and came back late. I’m trying to make the most of the last days in Ramadan

Sometimes that breathing space is needed @creative_writer nothing wrong with that.

I hope the assignment went well.

Are you nearing the end of Ramadan? When does it end for you?

@Snowie assignment was okay but the quiz on Friday wasn’t so good. The last day will be on Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Only a week to go, time flies by so quickly. Have you been up to much this evening?

I'm sure you tried your best on the quiz and that's all you can ask for @creative_writer 

That time has gone quickly, I hope it has helped you in different ways. 

Not up to much this evening. Just did the dishes from dinner. S is at work and D is at SES.

Hubby and I just watching some tv. Will probably be in bed soon.

Am finding the forums very fast paced lately. Hard to keep up with some. Thats got nothing to do with you. I like our chats.

How is your evening going?

@Snowie I feel you on the fast pace-ness. I’ll have notifications to work through and sometimes I forget some of them. I do feel loved, but there has been other stuff happening at my end. I also find being in too many conversations without breaks is just too much for my social battery.

I just took my meds, it usually takes a while for them to kick in. Im still trying to get to bed early. Daylight savings has meant night prayer is late in mosque, I’ve been praying at home instead. I hope you are able to wind down tonight 💖

I struggle to keep up with notifications at times too @creative_writer 

Being in too many conversations at once is hard.

I hope your meds kick in soon for you. 

I guess the main thing is that you have been able to do your prayers. I am assuming it doesn't matter where you do them. The main thing is what you get out of it.

I will be in bed soon too. Just watching some tv with hubby. Will take my meds soon too.

@Eve7 wrote:

Hi @Snowie , I’m really glad you enjoyed your time away. I’ve just returned from 24 hours away having a lovely time meeting new family in laws to be. They were lovely people, very hospitable and welcomed me to their dream home. I had to scratch myself to feel it was really happening.

Aww, @Eve7 , that sounds lovely 🙂

Sorry you are feeling flat. Hope that feeling goes away today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance