SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

@Teej, do you want a quiet callout tomorrow or a BIG callout tomorrow xoxox

Very quiet whisper please @Shaz51. I didn’t think you knew. You are a little detective @Shaz51 🤗💜

ha ha I love you @Teej xoxo tomorrow I will give a quiet one here just for you Smiley Very HappyHeart

😊 @Shaz51 you are awesome (said in my best quiet whisper voice) 😊

Extra thinking of you tonight then @Teej 💗

shhhhhhh Smiley Very HappyHeartHeart @CheerBear tomorrow xoxo

I read your post on the rave @CheerBear sorry you didn’t get out.

i fell apart this afternoon. My psych didn’t call my therapist and I got smashed into pieces over it because it makes everything harder. 

Was then put back together enough from the helpline here with someone very patient and kind. Am trying to be kinder to myself and stop crying a bit 🤦‍♀️

Have you any repercussions from today and friend? If you are avoiding this topic just now that’s cool. I’ll try to speak cat although dog is more my native language 😘

Lol @Shaz51, that made me smile. 💜🤗

anytime my awesome friend @Teej Smiley Very Happy

Oh @Teej 🙁 that one would have smashed me into pieces too. I'm guessing because it is Friday that now means a weekend of waiting? Fridays are the worst days for stuff like that and often if I'm going to be stung it will be on a Friday 😏

I am glad someone patient and kind helped you out. You deserve kindness, though I get how hard it can be to give it to yourself.

Lol with the cat speak 😆

So friend is next to me right now snoring his head off (he'll go home when I wake him). After I decided not to go out tonight he ended up here. Maybe a combination of my annoying guilt (not exactly for putting boundaries in place though that does feel tricky sometimes, but more because I'm kind of a b%$@ and I know that) and his own annoying persistence (there is a better word for it but can't quite figure what that is right now) 😏 Lots of jumble in it all. That jumble is a very unappealing part of whatever this thing we are doing is

Your post made me smile @CheerBear because it is so incredibly human (and sounds just like how I would have handled it all 😄

the hard part is that my psych won’t work until Wednesday again and may choose not to call therapist after all 😔

I found some cat talk for you. I had help. It’s ok if you fall asleep while waiting for it though.

57D518EF-9D87-46B2-9351-22DE56E6FBDB.jpeg6D86EB51-D6CA-4F3F-B8F8-8D2CCC76A4D2.jpeg39F44101-67EE-4570-BDD1-75AF0DF1DA69.jpeg

I am going to take meds and hope that tomorrow I feel human enough to see my friend. I have told my family I’m not up to seeing them tomorrow which my mother is going to have trouble with. I have to survive tomorrow cos as you know there is lots of mess around it 😳:face_with_rolling_eyes:😧. If I can cope with being human I’ll go out with my friend to a movie.  

Night. I hope tomorrow is ok for you 💜🤗😴🌙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance