SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hey @Mazarita. I went outside a moment ago and the world looked very orange so I walked around the back and caught this beautiful sunset

20903.jpg

It's been a while since I've shared a photo of our sky with you and I know you appreciate sky watching from your courtyard so I thought I'd leave it here for next time you log on. Still, peaceful and calming - it was the highlight of my (somewhat challenging) day. 

Thinking of you ❤

Hi @CheerBear hope tonight things are settled and peaceful for you.  Sounds like you might have had a rough day - want to talk about it?  

Hey @eth and thank you 🙂 Today was just one of those days. I've been feeling a bit off for the last few days and getting really frustrated with myself because of it, but I did manage to do a bit around the house which is good. I then canceled plans tonight because I was really tired after it all so I felt disappointed with myself for that. I also had annoying NDIS stuff to deal with today that made me become worked up pretty quickly (thinking you might understand that one well). It's a big frustration for me and one I'm so tempted to avoid and not deal with anymore because it pushes me every time I try. Jumbled sums up my day maybe.

Tonight though I am sitting in my clean room with fresh sheets and one snuggly cat who seems to love me lots more since getting the kitten 🙂 He's big and furry and purrs like a lion. Things are pretty OK in this moment, thank you ❤

How's your evening going and how are you?

So glad you're feeling better at this moment @CheerBear.  This moment is the one that matters the most.  I'm good tonight.  Went to the ocean baths on dusk and then for a burger with my sil, topped off with a cider and now a glass of wine.  Being a bit silly on Friday Feast thread.  I had a big day until about 2pm but have already written about it here and on the NDIS thread I started.  Bombed out again for a little while after that.  Hoping to sleep better tonight - as always.  Can't see your picture yet but I'm sure it's beautiful.

Sorry @eth. My internet was playing up and page wouldn't load so I gave up trying for a while. Your evening sounds great 🙂

I think I read your update on the thread (when I was trying to vent about my experience today but didn't get to). I will check it out though.

Thinking you may have logged off by now and hoping you have a good sleep tonight. Catch you again soon 🙂

hello @CheerBear , how areyou today xx

Morning @eth @Mazarita @Exoplanet @Zoe7 @TAB @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @greenpea and all passing through

Hope todays a good one for you

Good morning @Mazarita @CheerBear @outlander @Shaz51 @TAB @Zoe7 @Exoplanet @Appleblossom @Teej and @Sophia1 and all here today.  Hope today has started nicely for all and that it has some good times in it.

Have a support worker today from 12 - 3 ish and have lots of shopping to do.  Looking forward to getting into the air con at the shopping centre.  Hoping it's not too crowded.

Hi @Teej  how are you today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance