SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Some of the greeting cards I’ve recently madeIMG_1688.jpegIMG_1687.jpeg

@Sunda-Billi nice applied use of pallet wood and a very good design.

Excellent job 👍🏼

G

Beautiful cards @Patches59 ❤️

@Patches59 I love that tri-fold card❣️

G

@Patches59 

That’s ok common mistake it happens all the time. 

people get confused with America and they have emotional support animals. 

That’s not a thing in Australia. 

@Oaktree my fav colour has been blue since as long as i can remember 💙 i think that's why i used to love rainbow icecream as a kid, it was the only one that had blue in it. once i entered my adulthood i started ordering more chocolate/nutella/new flavours of ice cream, no longer a fan of rainbow 😋

@Glisten 

Thank you. Shame I had to sell it. 

It was not going to fit in the caravan lol. 

But that’s ok I will make another next year when I move to a permanent location with my cousin. 

She is also very handy and making stuff so she will help me. 

@Oaktree sounds like you had a busy day, turning chores into games sounds amazing! 

What is just one thing that you really enjoy doing?

I've recently joined a gym and I've surprised myself at how much I'm enjoying it! For context, I'm not a active or sporty person but my friend convinced me to get a membership saying it will 'change my life'. I hate to admit it (so I'll admit here and not to his face), he was sort of right 😂
I found out a couple of my friends visit the same gym as me so it's been fun working out with them, learning new things about muscles/machines, feeling stronger/building confidence and then my favourite part: grabbing a snack or just catching up with those friends post-gym.

@Oaktree  these days my sleepiness has come to priority when considering the list of things i enjoy most  😜 

The lists of things that I enjoy is in the distance at the moment @Oaktree 

Hello @Tilz , @rav3n 😊