SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Johnny007

I like ALL the colours 🙌🏼🌈

@Glisten yes we would be lost without all that colour in our lives …why are you up so late ? It’s 1 am 

I’m on the West Coast and I just ate a row of chocolate biscuits 😆

@Glisten enjoy 😁

@Johnny007 you seem fun 🤩 

Tomorrow is another opportunity to do something good for myself. 🎉

What’s on the agenda for you @Johnny007?

Hi @Captain24  

you are very welcome in the group my friend

you have any plans for the weekend?
walks with your dogs maybe?

Morning @Oaktree @Captain24 @Shaz51 @tyme @Jynx and everyone else

sun is shining here this morning, still cold but looks nice outside.

building inspector came yesterday and last night emailed me his 200+ page report detailing 30+ faults he found.  Need to print the report later and submit it to management of the lifestyle village Im in as first step of getting work done.

restless sleep last night so going for walk in the sunshine to the croquet area and watch few games of croquet before coming home

@Patches59 Hello 👋🏼 hope you enjoyed your walk past the croquet club. I’ve need played croquet.

A 200 page report with +30 building faults is a hefty amount.

Makes you question if the Lifestyle village management are in violation of Local Government Regulations?

G

@Glisten @Patches59 @Johnny007 @Captain24 @Ainjoule @Shaz51 @Snowie @Asgard @tyme @Stout @f0x @ArraDreaming @Tilz @rav3n @Hope2Recovery @Ru-bee @Meowmy @Bill16 @TAB @Bow @oceangirl @dehaha @Appleblossom @ChouxieChou @Healandlove @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Jacques @Adge @StuF @sosad-666 @MDT @Judi9877 @JollyRogers 

Hey guys, I am back to annoy you with a new question. Today I want to know;

What are you proudest of?

My answer is having and raising 3 wonderful kids! I always wanted to be a Mother and my kids have all turned out to be lovely human beings.

..uni degree ? @Oaktree  I dont have kids