SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

oh wow yep i can see how it can be confusing that can be, especially in an emergency! 

@ArraDreaming i wonder if there's a way to send google maps feedback to fix up the route 

I’m not sure, I think Google maps sends you the normal way most of the time, the other road doesn’t seem to have a name or anything but it is definitely on there and shows that it goes down to the back of our property. I could contact the council to get the reserve signage done up better. Anyway, food for thought to maybe let the council know the reserve is not sign posted very well @rav3n

@ENKELI  I forgot to tell you, my daughter Bee has also commissioned her mobile phone to the deep aka toilet 🚽- twice 😆

The second time was fatal.

A piece of timber pinched me today, now  I got a blood blister.

Hot chocolate and Stargate Atlantis time. Nighty night 

@Glisten suklaa. I wonder if the Finns make chocolate. 

I managed to get in to see my GP. He's not an advocate for drugs to treat anxiety. He prefers mindfulness which I have been told to practise. Along with Bounce Back acronym.

He started me on another mood stabiliser, let's see how it goes. He wants to see me on a weekly basis however at $125 a visit that's not happening. Unless I start selling my body parts. 

You are so right about people. Most days it's too peopley for me. Animals are so much better to deal with. They don't act like humans and attack for no reason. 

I hope your day went well 💓 

@ENKELI  $125 ! Does your GP know that you are unemployed?!

For $125 I want ALL the medication!

@Glisten oh yes, we started the appointment with me telling him I was concerned about my finances due to not working. But I get $80 back from Medicare apparently! Still not happening. Gone are the days when the practice bulk billed sigh.

Oh and if you get the chance, Fazer (pronounced futzer) chocolate is really good. I forgot about it when I wondered allowed if the Finns made chocolate. Ikea used to sell it. Mmmm chocolate 🍫 😋 

How's your arm?

Good evening @MJG017. I hope you have been having a good day today.

I have lost all the positivity that I gained on the weekend, since it is the anniversary of my partner's death today. I didn't even feel up to going to the cemetery like I was going to. I just couldn't do it.

I must admit though, my sadness that I feel, is not as bad this year, as it has been in previous years, so I take that as a win. 

Those sandwiches look awesome. It is making my mouth water just by looking at them.

You did a fantastic job and should be very proud of yourself 🙂

Thank you @Healandlove  for your supportive and beautiful message.

Today has gone a lot better than previous years. I just feel sad and have no energy to do anything, even going to the cemetery. I just couldn't push myself to do it this year.

The cemetery is only 15 minutes from where I live, so will go another day to put flowers on his grave.

I think I have definitely done as much healing and dealing with his death now, and can move forward without it holding me back in any way.

Now I just have to start to process the loss of my dad on Christmas day last year. I know that I haven't really grieved properly yet, as whenever something comes up that reminds me of his death or him, rather than feeling the emotion and working through it, I ignore it and move on. So I have work to be done.

We are still going through the 1st of everything without him. I think the big one was Father's day. His birthday is in November and then of course there is Christmas. After my dad died, my sister and her family went for a walk long one of our popular beaches and they went for something to eat,  and found a restaurant with his name in the business name. So I have suggested that we all go there in November to remember him.

Kindest regards Mustang67 🤗🌻

Awww thank you @Oaktree. Yes it can be a tricky situation living with the ex, but I am all about trying to look after myself and do what is best for me. Sometimes I need to be reminded to do this, as it doesn't come naturally for me.

Kindest regards Mustang67 😊🌻