SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Mustang67 That’s the way! Life is for living!!! And living can feel great. Who knows a few spring surprises may be just around the corner : )

been awake mostly since 3, up at 4 let cat in up at 5 and finished assignment for course. tried going back to bed, but opposite of restful, bed needs remaking, got cold, got up again, feel more tired than last time went to bed lol @Shaz51  having coffee now, prob re- do bed and get back in it lol

prob re- do bed and get back in it lol ---- sounds good @TAB 

hello @Harmonium 😊

ohh yumm @Oaktree they look delicious

Hi@shaz51, wasn't going to reply because I'm feeling a bit negative...lots of things ..I sometimes get up early and have coffee too. Hard to sleep sometimes. 

awww hugs @sheba30 😍

what`s wrong my friend , sitting with you having a cuppa 

coffeee.jpg

I don't really like talking about myself..but I'm upset for lots of reason. The most specific one is the inability to find a job in my state. I know it takes time especially if u have been out of work force for many years  but I've done heaps of training volunteer work ..and the constant rejection is affecting my self esteem. 

@sheba30 

Constantly getting knocked back is very hard. Try not to take it too personally. My husband was out of work and looking for employment for 3 years before someone finally took a chance on him. We think it was his age holding him back. He had a ton of experience especially in Sales. I am sure you will get something if you can manage to keep looking. It takes time and a lot of rejection. I hope you get hired at a place that values your contribution 

@Shaz51 @Oaktree @tyme @MJG017 

Well that quickly turned...just recovering in the car after my husband had a meltdown over something I disagreed on. When he gets stressed he quickly turns to defensive and takes out his stress on others. Its really not good. He is stressed about all the things we need to pack for camping. 

I called him up on it. But it does leave me rattled. After a peaceful day yesterday...this today! I really think he self sabotages his happiness.  He was happy yesterday and smiling yesterday and today he is in a hole.

Will this ever get better?

His emotional regulation is terrible. 

I always discalate arguments.  And walk away when he is too angry to talk. How do you manage this..friends I'm hurt and with a lump in my throat. 

@sheba30 

sending you lots of understanding hugs 

yes it does affect us in soo many ways but keep on keeping on my friend xx

for me i have been self employed all my life with having two very very small businesses through my life