SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Meowmy , @Oaktree , @greenpea , @MJG017 , @PeppyPatti , @Glisten , @Jynx. @tyme , @Healandlove , @Ainjoule , @Ru-bee 

Left home at 6-15  am 

Arrived home at 5-30 pm 

Tired now 

@Meowmy  we should start a Numan fan club! just you and I 💚

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy,  we can relax with a cuppa now

Celebrate the finest moments from everyone's favorite villain, poet, and United States postal worker. 00:00 S8E02 The Soulmate 00:58 Intro 01:03 S3E23 The Keys 02:00 S4E04 The Ticket 04:39 S4E18 The Old Man 06:01 S5E06 The Lip Reader 06:32 S5E19 The Raincoats 07:50 S7E01 The Engagement 09:22 S8E02

No such luck @Oaktree 

He got $22 but I enjoy buying a cup of coffee it calms me down. 

I can buy 2 large half strength coffees in Midland when we are supporting Mr Rockers brother. 

Good stuff - i think you grab it and feel good ...... whether you deserve or not.

To be truthful @Oaktree this is your life. 

I also do not deserve the amount of luck I get in my life. 

- entitled- white and living in a white community - 

What do we deserve ? 

@PeppyPatti 

I identify as Aboriginal but I don’t have to contend with the racism that goes along with that because I don’t look Aboriginal. I don’t feel like I really belong anywhere 

Hi @Oaktree Thanks for asking.

No, I haven't heard from Tendercare yet.

Not since I asked them 2 months ago, & they replied that I was definitely on the Waiting List.

I told them that I was happy to keep waiting.

So should be very soon, I hope.

Because it's been 5 months, now - Since I sent them my Application/ Referral.

Adge😊

@Adge 

It should be really soon. I heard that one of the workers was getting 4 new clients. Hopefully you don’t have to wait much longer 

Thanks @Oaktree Having a group of people to go on a day trip somewhere, sounds a great idea.

Even if they don't do trips very often.

Because otherwise I don't get out anywhere - Other than to work, & essential trips like shopping etc.

Adge

@Adge 

Before I joined Tendercare I was the same - totally isolated. Stayed home all the time, didn’t want to go out. Now since 2017 when I joined Tendercare that has all changed. Now I am maybe too busy. My support worker is going to Bali next week and I am finding myself happy to get a little break lol. There is room for other exciting things.