SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

thinking of you today Sis @Healandlove 

hope your day goes smoothly for you xx

shazzy 

Hey @Shaz51 

I saw your message in the other thread....thanks, I am doing pretty well....going to try and apply for another peer worker role as one has come up at my local hospital. How are you doing?

@Mustang67 I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad. I think getting together to remember him in the way you described below is a beautiful way to do it. 

Yes you need to take the time to grieve your Dad.

It's OK that you didn't go to the cemetery. You can do that anytime when you feel up to it. Have you considered EMDR for processing the trauma that your ex partner passing caused. Just a suggestion that it may help overtime. I have had 2 sessions with regards to the estrangement of my sister and I think it's helping as I have accepted her disconnect as what it is. And somehow it doesn't hurt as much. The brain has a strange way of processing things.

We are here for you every step.

I know I will always grieve my losses but overtime it will get easier.

Take care lovely @Mustang67 . One day at a time. 🧡

going to try and apply for another peer worker role ----- ohh way to go my awesome friend @Ainjoule 

fingers and toes crossed for you 😍

I was thinking of becoming a PSW here but looks like i am in the wrong location 

but i have been a CG for 9 years and loving it so going to continuing doing that 

hot and sunny up here 

fan on and having a cuppa 

we took a trailer load of green waste to the dump 

I have inherited my mum`s gardens , nice and colorful but lots of work to maintain 

Husband would love to get rid of all the raise flower beds and all the rocks 

we both like scrubs and plants that look after themselves but i feel strange as they were mums  

Thanks @Shaz51 

I do think you would make an awesome PSW. Are you in a remote area? You are an amazing CG, the program is lucky to have you! Good on you for the garden, you doing amazing things with it from the photos that you have shown.

@Former-Member @Ainjoule @Shaz51 @Healandlove @Oaktree @Glisten 

Hey @TAB 

Hippity Poppity Birthday 🎂 🎉 

Can you buy a cupcake from me and one of those apple music vouchers for yourself from me ? 

I'm coming back to Adelaide soon....

How many times did it take for you to blow out the candles ?? 

happy birthday 🎂 🎈 

shopping.jpg

@Shaz51  @Oaktree  @Adge @Mustang67  @MJG017  @TAB  @tyme  @Jynx @tyme @Lily3 

@Glisten @ENKELI  um....sorry.....when am able to um may I discuss same old fear in next little while ? Just thought ide use @TAB s birthday greetings to bring it all back to myself....😁

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy,  nice to see you. Take care

@Meowmy @Oaktree @PeppyPatti @Ainjoule @Shaz51 @ENKELI @greenpea @SmilingGecko 

I did this today. Who would have thought under all that overburden, was 5 tools lots of wire, plastic, nuts, screws and bolts. 💪🏼

7FF4A11F-E474-4BB5-A99F-91EB70F6A471.jpeg

There’s nothing better than good drainage and good lighting 😇

G

Okay you gotta help me out here @Glisten is that two separate photos? Cos my brain can not work out a perspective otherwise!! 😅

You been busy today tho by the looks!! Chill night tonight I hope, rest those weary bones?

@Jynx Top photo is from inside looking out. It has all the green grass.

It didn’t take that long. Shovelled it all into a Frontend loader. 4 trips to fill a hole where the horses roll.

G