SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Hi @ArraDreaming 

Well basically our church is built up of wards which are individual Church services for people in a particular area. I have been in this one ward since I was baptised in 2013. However 2 weeks ago they announced that they were changing ward boundaries. Now not only am I in a different ward but they meet in a completely different chapel which is much further away. Doesn’t really make any sense and I am not a fan of the change. Trying to make the best of it though 

No but I needed some alone time @RiverSeal so I went to the creek on our property

Hi @RiverSeal 

I am glad that I don’t live in the same building as a pub but it would make a counter meal convenient. Or you could easily meet your mates. So I guess there are some positives to the situation 

Like the way they zone schools @Oaktree
Seems odd to me because churches are so community focused it’s important people stay connected not be asked to seperate
Sorry that’s happened

Great that you could identify what you needed and acted on it @ArraDreaming! Sometimes, we have to take care of ourselves first ❤️ RiverSeal 

I wouldn't go either @RiverSeal 😊

See you tomorrow @Oaktree , @ArraDreaming , @Beansprout , @Mustang67 , feeling tired 

Sleep well everyone xx

@ArraDreaming 

Yes exactly like zones.

Thanks for saying that!

I really loved my previous ward and actually cried when they announced the changes. I will try and stay in contact with the people I like from my previous ward. However the change gives me a fresh start. I had had a break since just before Christmas last year until the end of July. The people in my new ward don’t know so I won’t be judged on my past

Goodnight @Shaz51 

@RiverSeal the past 2 weeks has been really hard for my whole household and it was starting to really show in my mental health I have not been myself lately
My Mrs and I had some time this morning to go and sit down to have a coffee together which was nice because it’s been really hard to get any conversation in but we had someone watch the kids and then from that it was good cause we both organised to have a bit of time out this weekend

That's amazing @ArraDreaming! It's so important to communicate in a relationship and you both sound like you benefited from the chat. Well done ✔️ RiverSeal