SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB hey tabby cat, how is it going? I am aching all over,feeling lousy lol. Stupid cold,haha. Hope you are having a good day. Take care.

@Bill16 hey boot, how are you going?

TAB
Senior Contributor

just tired here @Meowmy  had aches bad yest morning and before bed, also this morning, had been good for weeks, anyway walked already, had bath have eaten (unhealthy) watching tv nap soon 

friend irl thinks good idea to go see father, I said thought I could, but worried about money if do

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @TAB just reply to the good morning message. 👋 afternoon. Not sure if it’s good yet. Lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

that's alright @Former-Member  and you dont have to reply if youre not up to it, hope your afternoons not too bad

@TAB hey tabby cat, think would be good to see father, helps with everything lol. Probably cost a few hundred dollars ?  May be can talk to Salvation Army, St Vincent de Paul for special event? They sometimes help with that. Take care . Well done on walking

Former-Member
Not applicable

How’s your day going @TAB 

🎩😺

TAB
Senior Contributor

few hundred dollars fuel plus 1000 plus for accom plus food @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

had a walk, had breakfast, done washing, going for nap soon @Former-Member  been putting off drinking since yesterday morning ha

what are you up to ?

@TAB hey tabby, can you phone dad, to see if he can help a bit with one? Salvation Army may help with petrol money. St Vincent de Paul can help with food voucher.lol.

It's probably good to talk to dad anyway

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance