SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

will be quick in and out re me and shops @Meowmy  have appt monday bigtown , so should not get too much here.

Not 100% still but way better than last night.

Had shower this morning, didnt yest dont think, did not smell too good , ha.

was hard on myself this week.

got list of movies on SBS for free from last weeks tv guide

prob split wood and watch movies all day, ha . 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you enjoy home and TV at home.  Life is hard.

Ah you're out walking again @Meowmy I'm still recovering but have been doing passive exercise on ZenChi again.  Its raining here in Melbourne.  I'm so glad I live alone now. It must be really difficult having to put up with all that.

I got an e-mail from NQR (Not Quite Right) discount store in Melbourne and they had vegan makeup for 2/3rds off at $10 each. The vegan foundation from The Kind Collective which I normally buy is $29 from Priceline. The stuff they were selling was a different brand. Matched my complexion by checking the online tables on the official makeup website then went back to NQR online to buy concealer foundation. I saved myself quite a lot of money.

https://nqr.com.au/collections/cosmetics-1

Also got almond milk at half price this week from Woolies so doubled my stash if we have a blackout or another lockdown and you can't get supplies. Limited my food shop to essentials this week. Plus got $10 off for loyalty. Saved $30

TAB
Senior Contributor

I ate lots bad food, was enjoyable, now nap @Meowmy  found 2 movies want to want on cable tv, might do free trial and watch them , ha

Hello @TAB saved myself $120 on makeup. Was putting out to the universe I needed to buy cheap vegan makeup and along came an NQR sale. Foundation for $10 Got 6 month supply. Plus saved $30 or $40 at Woolies. Restricted my weekly shop so it didn't put too much of a dent in my weekly budget. I've had to buy a few things lately and it doesn't feel good. I hate spending money. Getting out my spending tracker again to reign in budget. Anyway small cheap food shop this week will take the pain out of my budget

@SmilingGecko hey SG, glad you're going well. Take care.

@TAB hey tabby, done walk. Feel anxious. Think home to read the bible. Hope you're okay

Morning cool 😎 friends @Bill16 @TAB @StuF 

@Meowmy you ok Chickadee? What happened with your mother and brother? You don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to.

We are all here for you 

Big HUGS 🫂 

G

@TAB there is no bad food. Just better choices.

I always hit 2pm slump.

When my body is tired, I crave sweetness goods, because of Fast twitch muscles.

Yesterday I hit the wall. 7pm TKO.

Have you been for a bike ride lately?

G

@Glisten hey G, thanks for kind message. People take advantage of kind good people. Just done walk. Going to read the bible

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance