SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Dear @Faith-and-Hope@utopia@Owlunar@outlander@Zoe7@Razzle@oceangirl@Former-Member@Lauz@s-jay@nashy@Jupiter@thecolourblue@Former-Member@MDT@CheerBear@TAB@eth @Shaz51@frog@Former-Member

@Appleblossom

@Queenie

and others I have forgotten (sorry can’t renember everyone!!)

🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄

wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I know this time of year is difficult for some with no family and even just the stress and expense of Christmas. And I know that some will be alone. I just want to say that you are in my thoughts on this day. No one should be alone. 

For those spending the day with family I hope it’s a nice day for you. Sharing time together is very special. 

For me I’m having my parents over for the first time in over 10 years. Not sure if I should be happy about this but I’m a bit anxious. I have mixed emotions. 

I know I’ll have my beautiful 15 month old grand daughter Ayla with us to love and spoil. 

I also want to wish everyone a very happy 2019. May the new year bring you all lots of love, good health and positive thoughts. 

This year has been a real struggle for myself and lots of others on here. I hope it all changes next year for a much better and brighter year. 

BB

Merry Christmas  & Happy New Year 

🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄

Thank you @BlueBay for your warm Christmas messages. They are very nice. I like seeing you around forums and you are a good forum friend to me and so many on here too. I'm sorry to heasr it's been a challenge for you this year - I can relate on that ground. Sometimes this can make it hard on us to enjoy life but I do hope your Christmas is great. You deserve it and I hope you enjoy seeing your grand daughter 🙂

https://youtu.be/fCNvZqpa-7Q

Merry Christmas to you too @BlueBay 😸

Thankyou @MDT it means a lot to me in what you said. Xx

Merry Christmas to you too (and everyone!) @BlueBay

merry christmas my sister @BlueBay Smiley Very HappyHeartHeart

Merry Xmas @BlueBay, and everyone else on the forums.

Have been struggling these last few days, well struggling more than usual.  Was a little teary this morning, anxiety has a bit of a grip on me at the moment.  I almost cancelled out on a lunch with some friends yesterday, got to the venue and started to get a panic attack. I was able to ground myself before I dissolved into tears, but was left very jittery for the rest of the day.

I think I have finished my shopping, even wrapped some presents this morning.  I’m more organised this year than I ever have been in my life, so you’d think I wouldn’t feel so stressed, but I just feel horrible all the time.  

I hope everyone else is doing well and coping with this crazy time of year.  Bring on 2019, it can only get better than this year

Hey @Razzle i haven’t been too good either this week. Very teary, mood down to zero wwith no motivation. It’s like I don’t care anymore about myself or anyone. 

I hope next year is a better year for you. ❤️❤️

@BlueBay  We could be a mirror image of each other, I feel exactly like you do.  I have my mum here for the weekend and we are watching the carols on TV, it’s like nails on a chalk board !!

I hope your Xmas day works out for you, I understand you’re feeling anxious about it so I hope you can enjoy it, it will be so special with your little granddaughter, 15months is such a precious age.  ❤️❤️

Haha @Razzle it's so bad the carols on TV 😂

Take care for Christmas 🤶 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance