SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy International Happiness Day (20/03/2020)!

True about all of those @TAB . I like crosswords sometimes but I'm not that good at them since I'm stupid, challenges the mind though

@Former-Member  On top of the page is a camera. If you click on that , it will ask where you want to bring your pic from. Click your choice, the pic , and it will download from there. Then click,post.

Good luck. 💚💚💚

Hello @Former-Member  and all others

I did not realise that it was happiness international day..

I love spontaneity..

I love new experiences no matter how slight or minute they might be..

I love my sons ...both very different situations now..the older one brings sheer delight when I am able to have a few minutes of calm conversation..the younger one has struggled through difficult situations with his older brother...overcome criticism his own issues and now is permanently employed in the field that he studied and wanted to do..We are in the process of helping him move into his newly built  home which he is struggling with... 

a classic example of when you get what you really yearn for and it is not easy..

The moral of the story is that life is not always about getting what you want...life is mainly about (to me..older and wiser of course...) rediscovering or even noticing for the first time the sheer beauty of how this planet works..

sorry if too deep

tis just moi

Sophia

This Day (20th of March) was the 4th Anniversary of my Dad's death.

A very sad day for me - only 5 days after my Birthday, so my birthday always reminds me of it (now).

I'm sure that Dad would have been very happy to have it called "International Happiness Day"....

Adge

Hello dear @Adge 

Gosh 4th anniversary of your dad passing.

I think that I first replied to your after the first anniversary..not completely sure about that...

my dad will have passed 20 years ago this september...I miss him terribly...more often lately..

with the shenanigans with mum and sister...families!

I work at recalling the happy times I shared with my dad and how he in his old fashioned way accepted my differences which I am now told by husband, new acquaintances and friends are quite delightful...how incredible...full circle..

I had read that you are still struggling from surgeries..healing...

I do hope that you have some enjoyment...pleasure no matter what.. in life...you are so knowledgable and have every right to experience happiness in some areas...

We have many different birds around our new home now...When I walked along the path by the river(dry) I observed the dead trees, branches as I always do and actually found wood pidgeons I believe that they are called in a group within a dead tree...I have never seen anything like this before.

I love it when I discover something new..

I hope that you have moments like that also...

Please think of your father passing and your birthday as different events...

Remember how much happens within microseconds within just this universe..

They are very separate events and whilst honouring the memory of your father you are so very much entitled to enjoy your celebration of your birth..

Sophia💚

You're welcome, don't worry about this thread anymore everyone.

@Sophia1 @Adge @Maggie 

@Adge sorry for your loss.

Thank you @Sophia1 Heart

I cannot write at the moment (struggling) - although I really wanted to encourage/ affirm what you said.

Yes I did have a nice birthday this year (lunch out), despite everything else.

Hi @Former-Member 

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance