SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

good afternoon @TAB @SmilingGecko @Bill16

Was working on an application and was gonna send it today but will leave it. I really don't like what i have done. It is a good first draft though. Can use it and send it.

I feel quite tired now. Had a life coach session today earlier on. Thinking I'll have early night and then tomorrow arvo I have social stuff on which is good. Seeing one of my old students for coffee then catching up with some new people.

Have another interview on Tuesday and Monday as well.

The wheels are turning

Sometimes better to look at things with fresh eyes @MDT enjoy your catchups

Indeed @TAB
Fresh mind too
Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @MDT @TAB @SmilingGecko @Bill16 @Appleblossom hope you guys are going well.

thinking of moving out of home with this new job, finally lol

Well Done @Former-Member have you found a place?

Good morning @MDT @TAB @SmilingGecko @Bill16 @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @GrevilleaBlooms @hanami @tyme @Rhye @FloatingFeather @Paperdaisy @TuxedoCat @Sirius @Anastasia @maddison @StuF @Historylover @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Zoe7 @greenpea @Daisydreamer @Meowmy @Oaktree @Smc @Clawde and all forumites here. Happy Saturday to you! I hope you have a great day and enjoy yourself.

As for me, I’ve got a psychologist appointment today which should be interesting after the month I’ve had as well as telling him I’ve also been accepted for case management for a period of 3-6 months. I’m also planning on working on a knitted blanket that I started last weekend at PARCS with 170 stitches on the needle which I’m looking forward to doing as I’ve let it go this week by choosing to work on another blanket that I’ve also got on the go.

Take care and stay safe! Keep warm as well if you’re in an area of Australia where it’s experiencing a cold period!

Judi9877☺️🌻

Good Morning @Judi9877 yes surprisingly cold here this morning
Former-Member
Not applicable

Just started the whole looking thing lol putting it out there before I make the move but hopefully it’ll boost me more in the right direction. I wanna do things on my own and I think the medication did that for me @TAB 

@Judi9877 hey sqeetie, you are sounding okay. Hope the day will be good for you. Take care 

Well you did it with help from medication? @Former-Member
Guess it's totally different mindset not living at home and having freedom to grow or whatever
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance