SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea good morning,lovely pea. Wish you good luck and success.

@Former-Member hey Sherry, have a nice day. Take good care of yourself.

@Former-Member Good morning how are you doing today 💙

Morning @Former-Member @greenpea @MDT and all others passing through.

Good for you Sherry and pea about getting fit. I started going to the gym in August, and have mostly stuck to my twice per week aim. I have a trainer who designed a plan for me, so I do that. I am not much of a class person myself.

Hope the day is kind to you all. 

You too @Former-Member

Good morning @greenpea @Former-Member @Meowmy @MDT @Ant7 @Molliex  and anyone else passing here today.  Hope it's a good day today and that you all achieve what you want to.  

For me it's an admin catch up day and I am also going out for coffee with a friend - the first social friend I've made since moving here nearly 3 years ago.  She's great fun and picks me up whenever we get together which makes it possible.  I met her through bridge lessons and have now joined her writing group.  She's sweet and interesting, has lived all over the world and has many stories to tell.  So looking forward to that.

@eth enjoy your day. Take care.

@Former-Member  good luck with your fitness program. Maybe we can keep tabs on each other as the new year progresses :)xx

@Meowmy  Good morning Meowmy wishing you a kind and caring day ahead xxx

@Molliex  Hey Molliex thank you for your good luck wishes and well done with keeping up with your fitness programs. Wishing you a super pea day ahead.xx

@greenpea hey little pea, hope you reach new year resolution soon. I am at work, hoping they don't give me too much work.lol

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy hoping it is a restful day for you. Will be thinking of you throughout today :).

I wonder where @TAB s is? Cat must be having a sleep in 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance