SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks for letting me know @Former-Member wow , you went home already?
My father still has marbles, that just feeds nastiness tho

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @greenpea ... sitting there playing your music sounds nice and relaxing.  Good for you. Hope you too have a supearb day. Love to you too dear pea.

@Former-Member ... fantastic news re your Sydney road trip, it sounds like you and Georgia have coped very well with everything. Glad you had a safe place to bunk down last night too.  Georgia sounds like she was a hit with your Dad.  Animals, especially dogs, are a great way to connect with people with demenia.

Hi to @Ant7 @TAB @MDT  and everyone else around.

Sherry 

Good morning @Bill16 @Ant7 @TAB @greenpea @Former-Member  and everyone else here! I’m feeling pretty good this morning. I got the new Taylor Swift album yesterday and a verbal offer to do a new uni degree but I’ll wait til I get a formal offer before celebrating! I hope you have a great day whatever you are up to☺️!

sounds good @Judi9877  Hi @Former-Member 

@Former-Member  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

@Judi9877  Good morning how are you doing today? Sounds like you have had a good day yesterday 😊

morning @greenpea  i didnt get your tag this morning 🤔 but thank you for the shoutout. hope your days a good one Heart 

Morning @TAB @Ant7 @Judi9877 @Former-Member  and all passing through 

th0ZIP9GU8.jpg

Hi @outlander  thanks for the tag. 

@MDT  's  not doing too well he'd probably appreciate a hello from you in 'his' thread Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance