SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah got stuff going on here in head again re moving house etc, looking like a matter of when not if re me and getting effed over at work. No work no money rent hah ..might go and get me some thinking juice ok cranberry @Bill16

Righto @TAB hopefully you get shit sorted

its prepping @Bill16 will look anywhere and everywhere local for work, just start selling stuff cant fit in car/dont really use, plus through stuff, donate etc, get yard half ready

Ok you got it sorted @TAB

Yeah just lists then action @Bill16 itd help if I knew where I was going lol ok done this before re just up and leave, just a process cos of house . Got too much stuff

It feels good just up and leaving I reckon , fresh start sorta @TAB

I would live on the road if I could @TAB

Yeah truck driving train driving or just driving @Bill16 there used to be jobs driving rental cars back to other cities

Thanks @nashy 💜 I've been keeping in touch with the help lines on a regular basis for a fair while now. However it's my idea of an ideal outcome in regards to a full recovery. But when I've mentioned feeling like a burden they've always confirmed I'm not... I'm struggling to be fully independent and fully functional and find myself relying on a variety of mental health supports that are in place... my intentions are good but my actions are a different story...

Hi @saturnzoon

Thanks for tagging me - I am sorry things got to the stage that you couldn't cope and had to be in hospital for a while - actually - I am glad you went to hospital - I needed to do that a long time ago when I had trouble coping with things - lots of short stays for years - they used to sedate me for a few days and then I would go home - always my decision - and cope better for having had the break.

I had reactive depression and things improved for me after there were several life-changes - some of which were unwelcome - others I arranged for myself - and it was all a long time ago

I still get anxiety at times and I have had a lot of that lately for various reasons - I can cope with it but not when my computer decided to give up the ghost - this is a new one and I am really happy with it - it's so fast and it's also smaller - I like to take my computer with me when I travel and this one is so much lighter than my old one

And I might find myself with two computers as the old one was still under warranty but I didn't want to wait three weeks to find out if they could fix it or not - now it doesn't matter and I use my computer a lot so if they break down after a couple of years I have expected it

I am glad you could see your Mum even if it was only for a few days - I wish you could see her more often - it might make a difference to your health

And I live in Melbourne so I think it's pretty cool here - apart from the hot and humid weather of course - I have been to a few cities since I started travelling in 2015 and this is still my favourite place though Tasmania could be a great place too

Even though things have been hard for you I am glad you have come back to the Forum family - people really care about each other here

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance