SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @TAB re good free stuff, i use an app called Kanopy (you just need a library card) and it has all these arthouse movies on it (and some hollywood) ones for free. I would find some nice stuff there 🙂

okay, thanks for that @EternalFlower  movie was okay. Prime dudded me again, had subtitles embedded, could not get rid of them. still, $4 cant even buy a pie these days lol

@Glisten thank you my beautiful tomato.

What a glorious game. I didn't watch it (Every time I watch a game they lose!) but was well pleased when I saw the score.

I wish Carlton would have won, and the cats would have been thrashed. Oh well, one out of three ain't bad!!

Feynman.jpg

@tyme oh, I'm pretty sure they know how they affect me. They just don't care. It's more important to be superior than it is to be humble in their eyes.

Thanks @EternalFlower 

hugs….🐼 🌸

@Captain24 thanks for your words. I was in a toxic work place for 2 years prior to this job and was bullied into resigning. I was then out of work for 9 months and am still in arrears with my mortgage, rates and water bill. 

There is no easy way out of it for now.

I'm sorry it's so hard for you at the moment @ENKELI .

If you have raised it in the past, I wonder if you can put through a worksafe report? (I'm not sure of the processes where you are)

@ENKELI 🙌🏼❣️ “their mistake, not my failing” ❤️ G

yes amazon prime is prety affordable, isn't it? And then u can order stuff online using the same account? @TAB 

i got rid of it but i had it for a while

I thought the shows 9 Perfect Strangers, and Jury Duty, were awesome on Prime. Jury Duty was fun 🙂
Read that you had a smart tv, a new pet, and lots of other cool stuff in ur home. Sounds like a really cozy environment

@Gemma13 i really miss @tonys 

i felt very safe and cared for in his words

he was always checking in on me, so reliable, like a constant candle burning at the door

that meant a lot to me

i dont have a lot of visitors, a lot of constant people

i had one constant person, my dr, and he let me down, and since then, i haven't really been able to find anyone that looks out for me

i felt i had that in @tonys 

i am so worried about him. i know he will make it through and be better soon. is he comfortable and okay? keep writing on the scraps of paper, tony, and know that the lives you change become cheerleaders who are with u every moment.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance