SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Aww @cutiepiekitty  thats good to here. It's nice to know that people care

Morning everyone @TAB @Meowmy @cutiepiekitty @Judi9877 @Maggie @outlander 

@Molliex @Owlunar @Appleblossom @CheerBear @BlueBay @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Determined 

@MDT @Ant7 @Bimby2 @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Angels333 @greenpea 

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member and all that visits

Didn't get much sleep last night as my youngest son wouldn't go to sleep until 3pm last night and then trying to wake him for school took ages but I finally got him to get ready, so I slept till 11.30am this morning  as hard a worker come out at 11.30am but did go out as to tired. We rang NDIS again and still told there looking at it, she told us that the reviewers should only take up to 90 days and we had put in my second one in May so there going to ring them again next week and if they say the same thing my worker is taking us to our MP.

Now just back in bed still tired but coming on here, catching up on posts, and watching shows and wil, do some crocheting when I wake up a bit more

@Former-Member I love your picture you put on here each day, it encourages me more.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@saturnzoon 

Sounds very draining trying to get into ndis!

@saturnzoon hope you have some enjoyment today.

Have a nice afternoon everyone 🙂

Take care

@Meowmy I hope so. Felt calmer after leaving B yesterday.

I found an ally this morning.  I was sitting quietly and a lady working came out and said would I mind if she spoke to me. It is ingrained with me that that usually means I am in trouble. She sat with me and said that she has noticed I seem to have some trouble, and then told me she has had trouble with anxiety and panic and been through years of counselling etc. She asked if she could help me and said she thought I could use the help of a counsellor! That was the magic thing to say exactly then. I told her I had started but only had 4 appts now. She is on the same meds I am on for it, and has been for many years. She also started on the low dose and had to get it upped, which is what I am wanting to do. She was telling me some of the things she has learnt to do to get through and as we spoke we realised that we had many symptoms that are the same. We had both thought we were alone with it and felt nobody around us understood. 

We spoke for a long time, and it was great. I am feeling quite fragile still at the moment, but afteer the success yesterday and that I am starting to feel that things may start to go my way aa bit finally

That sounds wonderful @cutiepiekitty Im happy for you 😸

@TAB definitely is. Just hope that I can continue like this and not slide back again. Gets very tiring thinking I am progressing then going backwards, but probably everyone here has had that. 

Pretty much, that old feeling of ‘oh I’ve been here before @cutiepiekitty
Does sound like things going your way though so thats Good. 😀

@greenpea  I have just spent the day redoing a garden bed. It is one of those jobs lol. Should have been finish today but I hit the power going to the shed with one hole and hit the water going to the shed with another lol. Should have been an easy fix just go to Bunnings and get shorter posts but none of the Bunnings has any so I am stuck with a half finished garden for the next week or so 😥

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance