SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Good to hear @oceangirl 💕

Still coming along slowly @Zoe7 ....

Slowly is okay if you are still enjoying the work @Faith-and-Hope Hope you are having some breaks for yourself too Hon Heart

I will take one now that you have reminded me @Zoe7 .... 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl 

Hey Zoe, were you feeling up to watching your Eels play tonight? They were a bit disappointing, and I feel sure you would be too. I was impressed with your Lions last weekend though, they are going really well. My Swans had a big win too, against Melb Demons. And my Raiders a great win over Melb Storm. Buddy Franklin returns this weekend I see, to play his 300th game against St Kilda. Hoping Swans can finish the season with another big win.

Oceangirl, good to see you, and to hear that op and recovery went well.

Sherry

Glad you are having some breaks @Faith-and-Hope Helps to focus when you are working so hard Hon. All the best for getting it all done.Heart

Meds seemed to have helped with the nose running, fever, sneezing and stuffy sinuses so will have some more soon and head to bed. Just fell asleep again on the couch but am going to try for bed island.

@Former-Member Very disappointede with my Eels - was even more disappointed with the shoulder charge - not necessary and reduced us to 12 men Smiley Sad We should have scored a couple more times too.  My Lions played really consistent, tough footy last week - last year we would have let a game like that slip but there is more confidence there this year to finish games off well. It is funny though - most commentators don't rate us in the finals despite being on top of the ladder - gone under the radar a bit I would have to say. I think we are in with a chance but finals are a completely different story - wait and see I suppose.

Going to take more meds and head to bed @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member Goodnight wonderful ladies Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member Woke up a lot during the night but feeling a little better this morning. My sinuses have cleared a little and my fever is down - very much hoping the worst is over. Definitely not feeling as miserable today and grateful I have the day off to get over this cold further.

@Faith-and-Hope Hope you got a lot of your assignment done and got some sleep as well Heart

Sending you both some hugs and a lot of love. Heart

Hi @Zoe7  👋 💕

That’s sounding a bit better .

I did get quite a lot done on my. assignment, and I got 5 hours sleep before picking my cousin up from the airport.  She has come to visit me 😊

I will be able to go to bed early tonight, and I had a couple of 7 - 8 hour nights this week, so I am doing okay.

Headed to class now, so I will catch up with you later.

Hi to anyone else around .....

So pleased you got a lot done Hon and also that you have had some decent sleep throughout the week Smiley Very Happy

It will be lovely having your cousin there for a visit too - so happy for you that you will have someone to share some moments with and you can talk to Smiley Very Happy

Yes the cold seems to be clearing a little which is really good. I am going to try to begin to get the fence palings off the trailer later. It may take quite a while as my breathing is still not great and nose still blocked but better that than the constant running of yesterday.

Enjoy your day at uni Hon and then your visit from your cousin when you finish up at uni. Really, really happy for you to have family there for you this weekend @Faith-and-Hope 🌸🌷💐💛🧡💙💚💜👍😘

@Faith-and-Hope  💜💕💜💕💜👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance