SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

I would love to and I could do it, @Jynx just already locked in with my mrs to be home those two days for child caring purposes shes about to go back to work

it about my community garden that im building and basically just took the people through what we planned on doing and then getting their ideas, nothing fancy @Jynx

@ArraDreaming ahh true! I reckon your kiddos will appreciate that, and daycare is expensive!

Aww coooool! It's great you're getting them so involved! Look at your vision, coming to life!

Wow that's way too many exclamation points 😅

nice to be asked though, @Jynx it was only for a short period anyway

Yeah just did a walk through of where I plan on putting it and what we might do, @Jynx I’m pretty keen

@ArraDreaming yeah for sure, shows they're impressed with the work you're doing! 

Heck yes mate, I love hearing your passion for your work 😍

@Jynx you’love this… I don’t know about but my adhd brain can’t watch a tv show unless I’m pretty bloody fixated on and it takes me A LOT to keep watching a series beyond the first ep…
I don’t know how I go to 29 years old and only just worked out I can watch live music on my tv on YouTube instead of a show when I want to watch something lol
as soon as the kids stop being sneaky little rats and getting up out of bed we’re gonna put a concert on lol @Jynx

@Jynx
Me: hmmm which concert experience will we have tonight??

, I have a list of Red Rocks sets I want to experience 🤣🤣🤣

Just got the concert snacks ready

Genius @ArraDreaming!! I am similar, I'm either so absorbed in a show that I will rewatch it over n over or I will tune out after a single episode 😅

Concert snacks! Love it! 

I don’t know what your music taste is but got any good recs for the list??
were set for tonight but let me know if you got anything good I dunno what your into though @Jynx idk you could be into Sesame Street or something and I’d probably trust your judgement and watch it anyway

Concert snacks = cereal because we got no snacks 🤣🤣🤣 @Jynx
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance