SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: I hate my life

Hi Fangirl.

I know exactly what you are going through and could be facing.

When my dog passed away a few years back.. my world was destroyed, 15 years of unconditional love gone.

I still feel sadness from it.

I left the town I was living in. Moved to a city, everytime things looked up. Something horrible was around the corner. Fake friends, unhealthy relationship, homeless and people taking advantage of my kind nature.

So when things were turning dark again, I packed up and moved to QLD.

I did this because a person, whom I helped when they were in my old State(S.A), coexed me to move, promises of emotional support and friendship (which isn't how it turned out). So I found a place that would let me move in on the day of flying in.

2 day's later, they said their Anxiety could not cope with living with someone. I understood, so I moved to the part of QLD I'm currently at. 

That's when the female whom coaxed me to move here turned and said She couldn't handle I am Autistic and it made her feel like I was a r3t@rd, yes those were her exact words.

Where I am at now, I don't have friends or people I can go visit or people to visit me. I also suffer depression and anxiety. I have epilepsy as well (yes I am a mixed bag of problems).

I am currently studying a business course, and like you I also worry that I will still try to find a job.

Hi,hang in there I know it's really tough im having a shit day today really bad anxiety.Im sorry you feel crap also all we can do is keep talking to each other.

I have friends who have studied social work and work in this field now. It's really great because they are now able to help others. 

Thanks Maggie! Smiley Happy

SOCIAL WORK DEGREE.  When I did Welfare Work studies, it was more practical.  Not theoretical.  Starting with Certificates, then upgrade it to Diploma and then Degree, as necessary.  
When I did my studies in these areas, all the students, including myself, were "on guard", appearing to not be wierd, etc.  Generally we found "friends" away from our area of study & work.  It was more relaxed & "normal" that way.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance