SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: I am going insane

@Colin  Hi Colin my son2 has epilepsy which is well managed. Epilepsy can be linked to psychosis like symptoms and can cause bruising through seisures ..... definitely have a eeg test just in case .... it cannot hurt and could explain alot of the symptoms you are experiencing

Its hopeless....I dont know whats real anymore. I am not sure I am here. Weird feelings all over me.... I dont know what to do...

Hey @Colin,

That sounds like a really disturbing and scary state to be in. I'm sorry you're going through this. 

I'm glad you've reached out here. Are there any things you do that help you distract or ground yourself when you're going through this?

Some members call this their toolbox, which you can read about in a thread here

Take care and let us know how you're going, 

Tortoiseshell

Thanks for being real.
I am over trying things...I just need to get a new brain that no one else lives in.
My energy is low, I feel exhausted.
I am thinking about a more permanent solution.... I am feeling happier now.

Hey Colin, 

It sounds pretty exhausting, managing mental health day today can take so much effort and strength. 
I'm concerned about you talking about a more permanent solution, so I'm going to check in with you via email. Feel free to correct me if I have misunderstood. 

Take care, 

Tortoiseshell 

Todays the day.

Finally getting it all sorted.

Mental Health are putting me into hospital to get my issues sorted. Have to go voluntarily or they would force me but I am ok with that coz Ive had enough with it all and just want my life back thats worth living.

They suspect disasociative identity disorder but not sure if thats true. Time will tell.

Thankyou all for being so supportive and helping me get this far without hurting myself.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance