SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Has anyone ever had experience using ongoing counselling websites such as Kids Helpline?

Hi @Former-Member 

I don't think your post was silly or useless. I just didn't have any experience in kidsline. 
I hope you find what you are looking for x

Re: Has anyone ever had experience using ongoing counselling websites such as Kids Helpline?

no worries @Former-Member
hope it helps abit
you can always trial it and see how you find it.
I also think they can also link with your psychiatrist and/or gp as well but you don't have to do that if you don't want to.

Ah it's okay... @Former-Member. No sorry needed I don't think. Maybe someone will see your question and know how to answer. All cool

Thanks everyone. I'm off for tonight to try and sleep, I'm tired and my legs are sore, don't know why. I hope everybody has a good night with well deserved rest, sweet dreams too. Sleep well everyone, see you all tomorrow sometime. Take care xxx @Former-Member @outlander @Dani1981 

goodnight, hope you sleep well @Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance