SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Eating disorder and more - need a shoulder ......

@Corny So good to hear from you. Was worried when you disappeared so abruptly. But understand your concerns and reasons why you cant be here. Please take care. You are one special corncobber.

Emelia 🐶🌷

Heeeeeeyyyy @Corny  ❣️🌽

So good to hear from you, even if it is only a fly-by.  
You're right, the divorce has gotten worse, and I probably won't get over it entirely, but I intend on internalising vital lessons to be learned from it, and find a life beyond.  I was over "him" in the discard moment when he dropped his mask, because he clearly wasn't who I had "known" him to be ...... that was the devastating part, but who he actually is I don't want a bar of.  That doesn't mean I can't treasure the life we once had when I thought he was someone / something else ..... someone / something I could believe in and admire ......

Hope you're doing okay, and I think of you often 💞

I am so proud of your fortitude FnH and doing the dignified thing and ending the marriage immediately to salvage any modicum of self-respect that may be left. It is sad that it has ended, but it would be even sadder if he was humiliating you for another 20 years having affairs behind your back. This is the lesser of the 2 pains you had to choose from. Well, in the long run. I am sure it is excruciating I doubt she was the first, she is probably the last one in a whole line. Money doesn’t bring out another side in people it brings out the real side. As for his NPD, intrinsic personality still plays a role in how MI manifests, you can see that by comparing everyone you know with the same condition, it was interesting to see in hospital last year when I was in there for a 3rd of the year. But he is not your problem anymore. Take care FnH, just wanted to acknowledge your reply, Corn-Dog Heart

@Corny really good to see you 💙💜

@Faith-and-Hope 💕🧡

👍❤️ @Corny 

👋💕 @outlander 

Hey @outlander 

I havent caught up with anyones threads but hope you are well.

Have you applied for the NDIS? I want you to apply button, I haven't been in hospital once this year, over 4 months last year, it makes a huge difference to your health.

I saw a seal the other day while out with my support worker, he was the cutest little guy. I have never seen Sydney Harbour looking so clean in my life. The Wealthy & Healthy have gone to the regions, I hope they don't colonise your peaceful town.

Take care little one xx

@Corny @Faith-and-Hope 💞🤗

Emelia 🌸

👋💕 @Emelia8 ....

Just wanted to say hi @Faith-and-Hope and let you know I'm thinking of you. Tough(er) times for you at present I am sorry to see. Please take care x hugs always ✔️💪💞

@Faith-and-Hope 

Incoming 🤗 @Faith-and-Hope 

Just dropping in briefly and catching up. I'd so hoped it would all be over for Xmas with the paperwork stuff. 
I'm not sure what you've got planned but I hope it's with family in a day of harmony. 

thinking of you 💜😘🤗💐🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance