SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Your feedback needed: Updating our Community Guidelines

Hi @espressologic , I am blown away by the new guidelines!! They are brilliant! Also blown away by how you listened to us all, and incorporated the feedback into the new guiedelines. Thank you 🙂

The new guidelines are clear, welcoming, easy to understand because you've published the "why" behind them, and brief enough to not be overwhelming. Also not full of "don't"s. 

I also think @PinkFlamingo  's idea of putting an email at the bottom for any questions is a great idea.

Thank you again for your fantastic work!

Thank you kindly @NatureLover 💜☺️

and I also had my thinking hat on, at my last post, @espressologic , instead of my thankful hat…so, here’s to you and the team for making excellent changes based on the feedback - much appreciated for being heard! 🍻☺️🙌🏻

Wow. I loved reading this and seeing how our new guidelines were formulated and how all the feedback was incorporated! Nothing short of amazing 😍

@PinkFlamingo @espressologic @NatureLover @Shaz51 @Dimity 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance