SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Go47
New Contributor

Depression

Hi, it's very hard to think positive when the light at the end of the tunnel had been turned out. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Depression

I hear you @Go47 , and I'm sorry things seem that way at the moment. It must be so disheartening that the light has been 'turned out'. 

Do you things it's only for a short time, and per chance it will re-ignite itself once the right supports are in place?

Whatever it is, welcome to the forums. I hope you will be able to find refuge, solace and belonging here as you connect with others who can share moments similar to how you are currently feeling.

Do you have people you can speak to, or supports in place?

tyme

Just need to be able to talk to someone that has a family that won't talk to them anymore because of a breakup with their mother. 

Hi @Go47,

Welcome to the forums. My name is FloatingFeather and I am one of the peer support workers here at SANE. 

I sorry to read you are feeling so down. Family dynamics can be so difficult and complicated. I think as long as people can keep talking about things most things can be sorted out eventually. I really do hope this is the case for you.

Just know you are not alone. There are many lovely and supportive people on the forums so if you do need to reach out at anytime please do.

Best wishes,

FloatingFeather 

@Go47 

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I had a lot of problems with my mother which caused family fragmentation.  Its hard.

Take care of yourself.

Apple

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance