SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Oh you have a lot of those bbqs and
and gatherings @outlander 😏 Hugs for the fear of dogs. Sounds like you're doing really well to manage that one and not let it stop you from doing things.

I can see why having the boot with the questions you might get asked would be tricky (it isn't silly at all by the way). Could you say that you injured it and were told it was a good idea to wear it while it heals? That sounds like a pretty vague but true answer that shouldn't lead to too many questions. You could also say nothing too and walk (hobble maybe) away, or also some kind of 'don't talk to me about this' answer like "oh nothing, I just thought it would be really fun to wear to the park" or "nothing, it just matches my top so well" 😆 I'd probably go with one of those last two 😁

I've hit and off switch and have the company of my Mouse cat under the blanket so I'm going to go and try and settle the wall bouncing down.

I.jope tomorrow goes OK enough for you.

Big ❤

Yes alot of bbqs.i dont go to all of them though.

Yeah ill probably say nothing and try and get there early then it wont be noticed upon arrival and ill already be seated. Im sure ill think of something to say if they ask.

Settling sounds like a good idea. Give mouse cat a pat for me

Thanks @CheerBear and lots of 💚 for you too

Hi sis @Sans911 💜

Hey @outlander. I'm a bit irritable & cross right now. I've had to pay for someone's meal as they left without paying. She was upset about something I said over a game we were playing, so don't know if it was deliberately done or an honest mistake. I have sent her a message so will see what happens. And a little bit of a misunderstanding with someone here I think. Feeling ultra sensitive & crap right now. Shutting done would be a good thing, but I need to be up by 7:30 for a planned walk at 8am.

I hope it was an honest mistake as thats a pretty shit thing to do @Sans911
Im sorry you may have had a misunderstanding with someone here. I hope its quickly resolved if thats the case.

Would you like to talk about anything at all as a distraction for a while or im happy to sit with you for as long as you need?

I'm sorry but I really need to sleep. Goodnight @outlander xxxx😴

Goodnight sleep well @Sans911

💜

Morning @Sans911 @eth @Snowie @CheerBear @Shaz51 @Former-Member and all passing through wishing you all a good day

Good morning from this morning @outlander 🙂 Hope the BBQ goes OK fr you today ❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance